Chapter 4...

The show was done for the night, and it was time for us to head on out to the next city

Tonight was very tiring. I teamed up with Colby and Joe to take on Randy Ortan, Tyson Kid and Natalya.

Randy managed to RKO me, which led Natalya to pin me, but luckily I kicked out before the ref got to 3. Randy was shocked so was Natalya and Tyson Kidd. But Colby and Joe were relieved.

But Joe ended the match by spearing Randy and got the win. The boys checked on me to make sure I was okay. Which I was. Just slightly out of breath, but I'm okay.

After I got dressed. *Her outfit above* I heard someone knock on the door. I went over to go and see who it was. It was Colby.

*She has her own changing room in their lockeroom.*

"Hey you ready to go? The guys are starting to get hungry."- Colby

"Yeah. Lets go."- Lelani

I grabbed my loungefly:

A/N: I know it's Stranger Things, but I really like the design

A/N: I know it's Stranger Things, but I really like the design. P.S, Yes, I do like Stranger Things. Okay! Back to the story!!

And my suitcase, and walked out the door.

Colby and I were talking and laughing as we made our down the hall towards Jon and Joe who were at catering.

"You ready to go babygirl?"- Jon

"Yep."- Lelani

The four of us walked out to the parking garage and towards the surburban. We put all our things in the back and we started to discuss who would drive.

"I think it's your turn to drive Lelani."- Joe

"I can drive."- Lelani

Joe tossed me the keys, and we got into the truck. I was at the wheel, Jon was the passenger or my right hand man, Joe sat behind me, and Colby sat behind Jon.