Chapter 53...

It is the night after Night Of Champions.

Myself, Dean, Roman, Jericho, and Dj had lost our match last night against The Wyatt's, and Charlotte is the new Diva's Champ.

A lot happened in our match. It had gotten to the point where we thought we could not beat them. The big man, Braun, had Dean in a choke hold, and Dean was about to pass out. Roman, Dj, and myself all decided to risk it all, grab weapons, and start beating on the huge monster. Yes, it caused a disqualification, but we could not risk Dean getting hurt. Will this possibly further the feud that we have been having? Possibly. 

Last night after our match, when the cameras weren't on us, Dj had lost it. I have no idea what had happened, but she just went off on me. She was mad because we lost last night. I don't understand why she's mad, because she was the one who helped Roman and I beat Braun with weapons. Maybe it was just the heat of the moment? I don't know.

But nonetheless, myself, Charlotte and Becky are gonna head out into the ring, to celebrate Charlotte winning the Diva's championship last night.

To be honest, I am a little upset that my record had been beaten by Nikki Bella, but I am more than happy that my best friend became champion.

I got dressed in my ring attire:

And! My new jacket:

Both Becky and I thought it would be great to walk out first, then introduce Charlotte

So, my music hit, and we walked out.

We had smiles on our faces as we walked down the ramp. Well, more like while I skipped sideways and Becky walked down the ramp. We stepped into the ring, and I was handed a mic.

"Last night was crazy! There was some good moments, and some bad. But let's not focus on the bad, let's focus on the good. And the good is that you have a brand WWE Diva's champion!"- Lelani

The fans cheered, and screamed, causing me and Becks to laugh.

"Last night, our girl Charlotte defeated Nikki Bella, and became your NEW WWE Diva's Champion!"- Lelani