Chapter 1...

*her outfit above^^^^^^^^^^*

Survivor Series 2012
A pay-per view made famous thanks to the Undertaker. He made his infamous debut at the 1990 Survivor Series, and for the last 12 years, WWE remembers the icon. But that is not important. What is important, is the match that is going on right now. The Diva's championship match.

Eve Torres is defending her Diva's championship against Kaitlyn, and Natalya. Three veterans in one ring, fighting for one championship. It was said to be a match that will change the landscape of the Diva's lockeroom forever. However, there is something wrong with that picture.

You see, Last week, it was announced that Eve Torres was supposed to defend her championship against Katelyn, and Malia Orton. But, because Nattie wasn't added into the title picture, she blindsided, and attacked Malia. Causing her to get injured, and not be able to make an appearance tonight. So management added in Natalya, and acts like nothing ever happened! And that, that is an injustice.

Both Katelyn and Eve were slowly getting up, but Katelyn got to her feet first. She was getting ready to do the spear. But as she stood up straight, her feet were pulled from underneath her, and her face hit the mat, and she was pulled out from the ring. The Bell rung multiple times, but the young lady who was attacking Katelyn didn't stop until she was satisfied.

Eve Torres ran away with her title, and as the young girl was busy with Katelyn, she felt someone grab her shoulder. This caused the girl to turn, and smack the person in the face. And just her luck, it was Natalya. She started pumbling Natalya over and over. When she knew that Natalya wasn't getting up, she walked over, and took things off one of the announcers table. She walked back over to Nattie, dragging her over to the exposed table. She picked her up, and powerbombed her through the table, causing the table to collapse under her.

This young girl was Lelani Reigns. A third generation wrestler, who's family has been in the wrestling business for years. She is also the younger sister to Roman Reigns, the powerhouse of the Shield. But what makes this girl so special, is that she is also a part of the group known as the Shield. She is the only female member, and even though she may be surrounded by men, she can take care of herself, and prove that she may be a diva, but she can take on anyone at anytime. She may be the pretty girl of the Shield, but she has strength that no other diva has.

She left the two diva's on the ground, groaning in pain. As she walked past the fans, there was a mix of cheers, and boo's. But she just held a smile that told you that she didn't care. She didn't care if the people loved her or hated her. She only cared about justice. And to her, justice was served. 

She looked back at the ring, and smiled wickedly at the destruction she caused. She did her job. However, this would only be the beginning. Because justice doesn't come free. She knew that by her interfering, there would be consequences, but she'll be ready. 

But that was just one match! We have one more match to talk about

But that was just one match! We have one more match to talk about. And that is the main event, the other triple threat match of CM Punk defending his championship against John Cena and Ryback. Now, there really is no injustice here, however, no one wants to see Ryback as champion, and even though the little kids may be BIG fans of John Cena, no one wants him as champion.

So as Ryback was closing in, getting ready for his Shell-Shock, his feet were also pulled out from underneath him, and he would be pulled out, and attacked by three strange men. One of which was Lelani's older brother, Roman Reigns. Between him, and the other two men that were with him, they managed to do the same thing that Lelani did earlier. However, they called this the triple powerbomb, but they triple powerbombed Ryback through the table. 

Next they went after John Cena. But, the other two only went after him. The other two were Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Dean was a brunette with blue eyes, and a crazy attitude. The Shield called him the lunatic of the Shield. Seth, had black hair, with a bleach blonde hair streak, and brown eyes. He was more of the brains. Hence why he is called the architect of the Shield. Then there was Roman. He was the muscle. He was the one who could fight even the biggest of giants. So of course, he was a key member of the Shield.

The boys attacked him until Roman came in the ring. Dean and Seth picked up Cena, and help place Cena on Roman's shoulders. Together, they triple powerbombed Cena to the mat.

Much like Eve Torres, CM Punk ran away with the championship. But he held a gigantic smile. Thanks to the Shield, he didn't lose the championship.

The boys looked at the destruction, and left through the crowd. Once they got backstage, they met up with Lelani, and they all shared a hug. This was a new chapter in their lives. So they are going to need each other.

They let go of each other, and continued on walking down the hall. History was made, they caught the attention of not only the roster, but the entire WWE Universe. And They are not going to stop until justice is served.