Chapter 51...

On Smackdown, Jinx and Leona had a tag team match. They were to fight Sasha Banks and Tamina. I'm not done with Leona, not by a long shot. And if I have to go threw Jinx as well, then so be it. Last week, I got my hands on Jinx. But I do not think that my match with her will keep her down.

Leona and Jinx picked up the win. Just then, my music hit. I came out and stood at the top of the stage. Shortly after, Malia came out to her music. The crowd went crazy when they heard the sound of the Viper's music. Malia stood next to me, and glared at the girls in the ring. 

After what has been happening recently, Malia has decided to help me out, seeing that Charlotte has her hands full with Nikki, and Ashley and Dj are no longer running around with Malia after Ashley turned on both Malia and Dj. Me and her looked at each other, and we bumped fists, then walked down the ramp to the ring, then halfway down, we ran. We slid in the ring, and took down the two girls in the ring.

We were attacking them, when we seen Bray and Luke coming down the ramp. But close behind them was Roman and Dean. They hit both men from behind, knocking them down. But they just continued to attack Bray and Luke. They had a lot of built up anger, and they are going to let that anger out.

The guys finished taking care of the Wyatt's, while we finished taking care of the girls. I gave Leona a backstabber, then turned it into the Justice Isn't Free, while Malia gave Jinx an RKO. I saw that Dean hit Harper with a Dirty Deeds, while Roman hit Bray with a spear. 

I let up, and we left with the guys, watching all the Wyatt's knocked down. Of course, Bray got up, and he was laughing like a physio. Malia looked at me, while I continued to lock eyes with Leona. Roman continued to look at Bray, as Dean continued to look at Harper. Jinx crawled out of the ring, and grabbed a mic, handing it to Bray.

"Beware. The apocalypse is near, and the monster will soon be unleashed. Run while you can, we wouldn't want you, Roman, hurt. Remember. Anyone but you. Anyone but you."- Bray

He laughed, until he fell over. What does he mean by monster?

. . . 

Tonight on Raw is a big night. It's a big night for Charlotte, it's a big night for myself, Roman and Dean. It's a big night for all of us.

Last week, Naomi challenged me to a match. I accepted of course, so I fight her tonight. Also last week, Charlotte challenged Nikki Bella for the Diva's championship in hopes of breaking her record before Nikki beats my record of longest reigning Diva's champ tonight.

Also, Roman and Dean will participate in a tag team match. Tonight, they will face Luke and Bray once again before the big match at Night of Champions. What match? Well, after what has went on lately, there is going to be a tag team match at Night of Champions. Roman, Dean, and myself vs. Luke, bray, Leona, and Jinx. Yes, we are outnumbered. But we are hoping to get some help before the match.

But last week, Malia had a match with Randy in her corner. During her match, Leona and Luke Harper came out, and attacked the couple. Then later on, Roman, Dean, and the Uso's were in a tag team match. The lights went out, and both of my cousins laid on the top of the stage, with Luke and Bray standing over them.

We were thinking of asking Malia to be our partner, but not anymore. The Wyatt's have been messing with my family. So I don't know who our partners will be, if we even have any that is. We may have tp go at this in a Handi-capped match.

. . . 

I was getting ready for Charlotte's match, when I heard my locker room door open and close. I walked out of the bathroom, to see Jon leaning against my door panting, and laughing at the same time.