Quick Question

Hi! I know I said that I was done with book 1, but something just isn't sitting well with me. And that is this book.

1 thing you will notice, is that I changed the title, cover, and description yet again. And I think that this title, and cover fits better with the Roman Reigns little sister trilogy I was going for. But let me know what you think. Do you like it or should I have kept it the way it was before?

The second thing may be a little harder to explain, but hopefully it will make sense.

I feel like I rushed this book, and I do not like how it turned out. I feel like I was forced to write the chapters, and they are not the best quality. Yes, there are some parts of this book that I am very proud of, however, there are some parts that to me, seem sloppy. This is my first book that has gotten attention, but I feel like it's not the best that I wanted to put out there.

So my question is, do you guys think that it is at it's best, or should I try to fix it? Like should I make it more better, or just leave it? 

I don't normally ask for stuff like this, but I can't stop thinking about it, so please give me feedback. I will most defiantly appreciate it.

With love,

Chancie