Chapter 37...

My gear tonight is special. One of my hero's, The Ultimate Warrior, passed away last year just before I went out with my injury. And before he passed, he came up to me just before my Wrestlemania match, and gave me some really good advise. So my gear is inspired by one of his attires. I took a picture of my gear on, and sent a picture to his wife, Dana who I'm very close to, and I even posted a picture on my social media with the hashtag #UltimateWarrior

My match changed to a No DQ, Falls count anywhere earlier today. And I am going to make sure I win for Dana and her little girls. I want to make them proud. I want to make the Ultimate Warrior proud.

If I wanted to, I could use weapons. But I don't know if I will. I mean, if Seth brings them out first, then game over for him. Because I will use them. As usual, I will have Dean, Roman and The Uso's in my corner. But Randy and Malia will also be in my corner as well, since Seth will more than likely have ALL his goons in his corner. Also, I'm bringing a little friend along with me as well.

 Also, I'm bringing a little friend along with me as well

*she will also wear this*

I left my dark area and headed towards the stairs! Yes. I am gonna go down my old way tonight. Will it bring back bad memories, and make me want to cry? Possibly. But all I want tonight is to get my hands on Seth Rollins.

Everyone has already made their entrances that's gonna be in my corner, so know it was my turn. My music hit, and I walked down the steps with a smile. I had an even bigger smile because I held the briefcase over my head. As I walked down the steps, I high-fived some fans. I never done that when I walked down the steps when we were the shield, because we were bad-guys back then. But now I can do it.

I jumped over the barricade, and got into the ring. I took my jacket off, and sat on the ropes, waiting for Rollins to show up. I handed the briefcase over to Dean as well.

Once he came out, he came out with...the New Day? What the? Well.. That is definitely something you don't see everyday.

Rollins jumped in the ring, and stood in his corner. Once the bell rung, we stood in our corners just starring at each other.

Seth finally moved. But I didn't. He wasn't called the architect for no reason. I knew he would try something. And we was. He started to plead with me. What is he trying to get at?

"Lelani! Please hear me out. Let's just forget about the match, and forgive me for what I did. I-I wasn't thinking clearly. I want to be by your side again. I'll let you pin me, and win. We can go back to the old days, and be the shield again. What do you say?"- Seth

He held his fist out like we were in the shield again. He sounded almost sincere. Like he actually didn't want to hurt me or the guys. The fans had a mixed reaction. Some where saying 'YES' and others were saying 'NO' but I went with my gut.

I stood closer to him, and I thought about putting my fist next to his, but I ended up punching  him square in the jaw.

He looked at me with anger in his brown eyes.