Chapter 3...

Tonight, Seth and Roman are in a tag team match against Team Hell No, while Dean and I are going to be on commentary. 

I should point out, that after the last few weeks, a lot has happened. Not only with myself, but also the boys. First off, we kind of aligned ourselves with CM Punk. After the whole attack that took place at Survivor Series, he took an interest in us, and asked us to look after him, and watch his back whenever he needs us. It's fine, but what I can't stand is the fact that he wants us to do what he wants, when he wants. So we're basically puppets. Well, not really, because after about the couple of weeks, we kind of started doing our own thing. Punk doesn't like that, but it's whatever. 

Anyways, the boys and I were backstage. Roman and Seth were stretching for their match, while Dean was wetting his hair, and I sat on a box of crates. Out of nowhere, CM Punk showed up.

"I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Because I specifically told you not to come out and interfere in my match, and you went out, and did the exact opposite."- Punk

"Well yeah. If you tell us to do one thing, we'll go out do the opposite because we listen to no one. Because we do everything on our terms."- Lelani

"I'd zip it princess. I would hate for something bad to happen to you."- Punk

Dean got up in his face.

"I'd leave if I were you. I don't care that your name is CM Punk. You don't talk to our girl like that."- Dean

Roman stood up, and faced Punk as well. Seth came over to me, and put a protective arm around me.

"If you have a problem with what we do, then don't have us do your dirty work for you. Especially when you have the Rock coming after you."- Roman

Punk got mad, and walked away. I smiled at the boys. I love how protective they can be of me. 

Roman and Seth's match was next. So our music hit, and we all walked out at the same entrance. We walked down the stairs together. We bumped fists, before Dean and I left to go over to the commentary table.

"Dean Ambrose, Lelani Reigns! Welcome!"- Jerry

"Thank you for having us!"- Dean

"Got going to lie, I am kind of nervous being around the two of you."- Michael

"Why are you scared? You haven't done anything wrong."- Lelani

"Haha! Yeah Michael."- Jerry

As we continued watching the match, and answering questions from our commentators. During the match, all four men were going back and forth with pinning each other, putting each other in submission holds, you name it. And at the moment, it was Kane and Roman in the ring. Roman was starting to get up on his feet, and Kane was getting ready to do the chokeslam. But Kane got distracted, thanks to Dean getting up on the apron. Kane went over, and smacked Dean, knocking him off. I went over, and helped him up. 

But as I was dealing with Dean, I didn't see Natalya come up from behind me. And when I raised to my feet, she full on attacked me. I tried blocking all her attacks, but it was no use. She was now going to try for the sharp-shooter. But I was able to grab Natalya, and shove her into the stairs. I sat on the ground, trying to catch my breath, while Dean was getting to his feet, using the ring. 

I got to my feet in time, to see that Seth had hit Kane with a running knee, and while Kane was stumbling around, Roman was able to spear him, and pinned him, getting the win. Dean and I went in the ring, and we shared a group hug. 

As we let go, I saw that Natalya was getting to her feet. So I let go of Roman, and slid out of the ring. I ran around the ring, and at Natalya, spearing her to the ground. I stood back up, and bumped into the chests of my boys. They all laughed, while I had a smile on my face. I knew I had her where I wanted her, and there was no way I was going to let her out of my sight. 

We walked away from the ring, and backstage. As we continued on, CM Punk came up to us with a smirk on hi face.

"Congrats on the win. And now that that's over, I have a request. You see, I have a match later tonight against John Cena, and I need you guys there at ringside."- Punk 

We all looked at each other, and we all had the same answer.

"No."- Dean

Punk looked at us in disbelief.

"You have a problem when we go out there on our terms, so we are not going out there."- Seth

"You all are making a huge mistake. Without me, You would be nothing."- Punk

I stepped forward, and I looked up at Punk.

"No. Without us, you wouldn't be champion. So, I wouldn't worry about us, worry about Cena, then the Rock. And don't come crying to us when everything doesn't go your way. Lets go guys."- Lelani

We walked away, not before I bumped my shoulder into Punk's. I felt pretty good about myself. And when we were far enough away, the guys all laughed, and we went back to our lockeroom.