Ghosts verses Ghost.

(hi again. That's all I'm going to say today.)

           *Nightwing's POV*
I guess they might be Amazon's at least the ghost boy is. Even if they ain't what's that going to do. Ghost is a good guy. He definitely felt out of time. I need to protect that bean. Nobody can stop me. I walk towards the mission briefing cuz well we got a mission of course.

"Team, today we'll have to check out what's going on there. There is no proof of what's happening in there." In the corner of my eyes I see Ghost look shocked. He looks at Diana. "Batman" "what Diana?" "I think this is a mission for Ghost and Jewel. Only those two." "And why's that?" "Well cuz uhm. Nico help me a bit over here." Ghost sighs. "It has something to do with our powers. Only we two could stop it without dying instantly." Wait his name is Nico. "I'm not letting you guys go there alone. Nightwing, Robin and miss Martian you will be joining them." Jewel looks extremely worried and the rest of the Amazon's start looking worried too.

Batman leaves the mountain after that. I look at Nico worried. "What exactly are we dealing with?" "It's hard to explain." Then Jewel pops in. "Necromancing." "What?" "If they succeed there will be a lot of chaos. Chaos we rather prevent."

"We probably should get going." We walk to the ship but Nico and Jewel but just stand outside. "Are you guys going to get on."

"No not really. We'll meet you there." Then they both walk backwards towards a shadow and they both disappear. "They can teleport. Why didn't they take is along?" Will who was just standing there answered. "They can easily teleport themselves but the moment other people come along it gets extremely hard. And well they need there energy for the mission." I nod at him. "Come on Megan. We should get going." She answers with an alright. We both fly there quietly. We land the ship. We walk out and suddenly someone taps my shoulder scaring the shits out of me. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you but we should get going now." I nod at that and we both follow Nico who seemed to sometimes disappear with his surrounding. It's like he flickers like a Ghost. Is that why they call him that? We arrive at the building and see Jewel nervously sit next to it. "Ghost, do what you do."  Nico nods and suddenly disappears completely. "What's going on? Where did he go?" "I went nowhere yet." "You can turn invisible." "No, I can blend in with the shadows."

"I'm going now. You guys stay outside. Jewel if something goes wrong call Dad and get them out of here as fast as you can." Jewel nods and I look at her confused. "Your dad?" " Yes, he can fix it once something extremely bad happens, I hope." We both look nervous. We see a ghostly green color coming from the building. Jewel runs to us and takes us both by the shoulder. Ready to go. Suddenly the light disappears and we see Nico walk out looking like he's about to collapse any second soon.

Me and Jewel run towards him. I catch him before he collapsed. Jewel smiles at me in thanks. "What happened in there?" "Ghosts happened." "What?" "They already raised it so Nico stopped the other ghosts from escaping. So basically ghosts verses the Ghost King." "Ghost King?" "Yep, that's Nico's real title. He just changed it up a bit."
"Alright, we should get Nico to the mountain as fast as we can." "He just needs a bit rest. Ghost always says 'with great power comes the power to take a nap' or something like that." I nod at her and get going. 

(I hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter. Bye bye.)