Amazonian strength

*Nightwing(dickybirds) POV*

Well schnitzel we're caught. I can't just disappear there to many people and I can't leave the team here. Well seems like we need a plan. I look at the new recruits they seem to have a silent talk could one of them be telepathic. Jason nods his head in understanding and I just look confused at them. They give me a look like you'll see.

Piper steps forward with her hands up the soldier aim there gun at her for the sudden movement what the fishing flip are they planning. "Hey guys why don't you drop the weapon's and let me and our friends go."says piper and I look at her confused. Does she think that telling them what to do will help us. Suddenly Jason runs to the machine and the soldiers free our friends! What the actual fish flipping flops happening right now. Piper turns to us and yells Run. I look at them confused and Jason takes my hand and flipping flies. Well that's actually's not that suprising since Diana can fly but the fact that Piper can do flipping mind control. I don't think they are Amazon's they haven't said a single thing about the gods.

I seen to have slowed down my phase cuz Jason turned to me and said "would you hurry up we don't wanna get caught for Hades sake" Did I just flipping jinx myself? So maybe they are Greek but Amazon's don't like men well Diana did say they were the Amazon's biggest secret. But why would they suddenly agreed to reveal their biggest secret. It just doesn't make sense. Tho everyone of them is different in a way to. They all wear armor's so that point to Amazon's they also use the gods as a phrase or something. Maybe they are Amazon's but something isn't matching up right now.

This is the end for now

This is the end for now. So I hope you enjoy my flipping story. Cuz I think I flipping suck at writing. So sea you guys soon I hope. If school doesn't give me to much homework or if I don't give myself some homework about my manga cuz I still need to work on it. Please vote comment on this story cuz I like when you guys comment it always makes my day🖤