the reveal part 2

(A/N: i didn't mean to post the past chapter yet. It wasn't  finished yet. So I'll continue the chapter here. Again sorry)

                        *Batman POV*

She shows No sign of lying. I guess I need to believe it for now. "Hmm okay why did you make an Odyssey joke about yourself?" She sighs at me. "It's complicated to say. I can show you." She takes out a Yankees cap and does it on then she disappears. So the boy was telling the truth after all.

"Nico told you already didn't he. You know who I am and so do I." What "I know who you are behind the mask Batman." What how "I'm not an idiot Mr. Wayne. I'm an Amazonian strategists after all. I have the blessing of Athena. I know you are Bruce Wayne because who else could pay for all your gadets and of course your kids. How I know well my team has been of themyscara for over a month. I learn fast. I am blest by Athena after all." (Bravo Annie. Amazing. She really thought this through, didn't she. The big reveal.) That how that's really impressive. Hmm maybe I was wrong maybe they are Amazon's but something is wrong.

Something doesn't add up. But I'll guess I'll make it slip for a while. But I still need to find out more about them. "Thank you for your time." She smiles at me while I walk out.

                  *Annabeth's POV*

Our plan worked for now. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful.  If we make a small slip up. He will be back onto us.