the mission part 2

A/N hi guys so I'm thinking of making my Christmas special into an actual story on Wattpad. So let's continue with the story.

                        *Piper's POV*
I can't believe it I'm going to help with superhero and the mist won't make it seem like I'm doing something bad. Daina said that we're Amazonian's so I don't need to watch out for saying something about the gods. This is so awesome. Right now I'm on a plane I think with Jason or shall I say Wonder boy right next me. It's a stelt mission to I think Nico would have been a better choice for this mission. I still can't believe it. The plane thing lands and I walk out with the rest of the team we seem to be in a forest. I have a feeling that I should have paid attention to whatever Batman said. Now I don't know what we have to do.

Luckily Nightwing explained the mission real quick.(I Ain't going to tell you what the mission is yet. You'll have to wait. Hahahaha.)
I nod at him and make myself ready to exit the building that's about five meters away with around 5 guards minimal keeping guard. That's what Superboy said at least. Me and Jason have to enter the left side of the building with Nightwing. We go there by jumping from tree to tree you should have seen his face when we made a perfect jump and didn't make a sound. It was hilarious I had to try really hard not to laugh. Same with Jason we almost got caught because Jason laughed loudly Nightwing slapped his hand in front of his mouth. We finally reach the building and Nightwing starts doing his thing while me and Jason keep guard.

The doors open and Nightwing smiles proudly ad us i just walk past him unimpressed while Jason give him a thumbs up. We hear footsteps and Nightwing pushes us against the wall. But it has no use cuz we stumbled in a room where we find the rest of the team locked up and what looks like a machine with thingies on them. I know I sick at describing machines. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite after all.

I'm going to end it here to because I frickin feel like it. Okay

My drawing of Nightwing now Lili out