The mission

(sorry for not updating for a while. I know that the story isn't that good but please forgive me.)

                         *Percy's POV*
When Batman said he had a mission me and the rest were slightly excited.
Batman explained that the mission's about a criminal in central city that has escaped or something. I wasn't really paying attention so I didn't hear everything. I was thinking about who they could be behind the mask and imagining how it goes.

Is it the same as a quest? My mind keeps wandering of but it stops when I get a nudge in the side. I look up at the person who nudged me it was Diana. Everybody was staring at us. I also fell a hand on my shoulder it's Diana's.
"Who are they Diana?" Diana looks at Batman and says:" They are my protege. There young Amazonian warriors. The boys here are the only male Amazon's. They are our biggest secret." She lied so smoothly nobody notest except Will. He's a living lie detector. Batman nodded. All the rest looked shocked. "Wonderboy and Charm will be helping for this mission." Said Diana. I looked up at her asking with my eyes why I couldn't join.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll be updating soon enough. So see you then. I hope you like this story please like and share.