9-25|Tests

"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."
-George Halas
—————————————————————
Friday
My Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a purple cheer shirt, high waisted jeans, white Nike Air Force 1's, a black mask, and a pink watch.

Tuesday
On Tuesday, I took my apush test. I thought I did super bad while I was taking, but I guess I didn't, haha. I got an A+ so I was surprised. Although she hasn't graded my SAQ yet and I know that I did not do good on that at all. She gave us two SAQs and we got to pick which one we wanted to do. One had a primary source and the other didn't, so I chose the primary source one.

Thursday
So originally my Algebra II test was supposed to either be on Tuesday or Wednesday and it got pushed back to Thursday, but I had an optometrist appointment during it so I missed it.

Friday
When I took the algebra test, I felt pretty confident in my answers. Then I can across a problem that had a double bracket and I was like why is this weird. So I solved it like I solved all of the others in that section, but it wasn't the same type of problem. I hadn't studied any of the step functions that looked like the one on the test, I studied ones that had solid numbers. So I know I got that one wrong. I ended up getting a B on the test and my grade is now at a B! I still find it weird how I'm excited over a class grade of a B, but it's better than a B-, haha. I just really like to have all A's. Sorry for the super short chapter, this week wasn't very eventful.