2-10|The Weekend

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things."
-Albert Einstein
—————————————————————
Tuesday
My Outfit:
Today I'm wearing a green colorblock t-shirt, ripped jeans, white Nike air force 1's, a black mask, a white butterfly necklace, and a white watch.

Over the weekend, I went to Charlotte's house. We played board games with her mom and her mom's friend. We also played the Switch. It was pretty fun. It was the first time I had hung out with someone since December. That same day, I ate breakfast with Mia, and then we went to church together. I think my Mom was surprised that I was actually doing things with my friends. I don't usually do anything over the weekend; I'm really focused on school or just want to use the time to be by myself.

There's a lot of stuff going through my mind that I want to write about in my journal, but I never know if I should. I don't want to include a thousand negative things that I feel because who wants to read about a girl who just complains. I probably complain a lot in here and probably about the same things. I also don't want to look back and read my journals and just find all the negative aspects of my life. However, there aren't many positives I can find at the moment.

Nothing interesting has happened that I can think of. Hmm. Well, if anyone has any topics I should talk about for future chapters, I'm open to that, haha.

I got my varsity jacket on Thursday. I already put on my academic letter, my cheer camp patch, my graduation numbers, and my name. I have a cheer varsity jacket, so it's not one of the leather ones. I probably won't end up getting too many patches for my jacket. I'll just have, hopefully, three varsity patches for cheer and, hopefully, two more cheer camp patches (it depends on COVID to if we have camp). I might get a varsity patch for softball if I make varsity, of course. I don't think I'll make varsity this year, but hopefully next year.