Chapter 22: Think of Your Happy Place

--Isis's POV--

When I came too, I was strapped to a metal chair with a plastic sheet underneath me. My face hurt from the hit I took earlier, I spit out blood. I shook my head to gain my senses back faster but it wasn't working, I growled in frustration. My head whipped to the side causing a busted lip and sting cheek.

"Aw, there we are. Wake now?" A male voice cooed sarcastically.

I looked up into the face of none other than Peirce Hell in the flesh. I spit the flowing blood from the inside of my cheek onto his face.

"Fu-ck. You." He had the audacity to laugh, shamelessly in my face.

I sat still and watched as he walked over to a table, a cold slab of metal with a metal tray. It looked identical to the hospital trays surgeons’ use. That's when it clicked. This was their plan all along to get Kenna or I into their fu-cked up torture room so they could torture us for hours. I scanned the room quickly taking note of the camcorder in the corner as well as the two bulky guys guarding the door.

 "You see Isis, Your father and uncle are really big pain in the a-sses, we have always been enemies and when I took throne, I was going to create a treaty because I'm a firm believer in what's in the past stays in the past. That was until that very night on October, I was heading home from a deal with some Mexicans. I was filled with glee about the new deal I was able establish, so excited to tell my old lady. When I opened the door though, it was so quiet. I walked in and called out my old lady's name but got no response. I thought she went out to the grocery store but when I made it into the kitchen. There she sat, tied to our kitchen chair. She had been tortured, raped, and burned." He paused looking at my confused face. "She was barely alive but right before she died, she gasped out 'Reaper'. Your father killed my old lady, and I killed his in return but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted him to know my pain. This was the plan all along."

I processed his words over and over before he spoke again. "I hope you have a high pain tolerance, Isis Nicole." I chuckled at him.

"Your pathetic low life piece of sh-" Slap. "You’re getting better at slapping, Hell." Slap.

I managed to spit some blood out before he continued his slapping. I didn't utter or scream no matter how much it hurt, my cheeks and jaw were aching but I'm strong enough to not cry or scream out.

He chuckled, "Hard headed, like your mother." I growled.

"Go fu-ck yourself." I spit out again.

He walked towards the tray and I tried with all my might to not show afraid I was in that moment. I tried to place my mind in a memory of happiness with my twins or even with Kade. I heard metal scrap against metal before I felt his breath on my face.

"I'd rather fu-ck you, princess." He spoke huskily as I felt him put the knife to my arm and slowly dig it into my arm. I clenched my teeth tightly with a grunt. "No? Nothing?" He spoke laughing. "Okay, boys let's undress her. Leave her panties and bra on, for the time being."

My head shot up as the two gruff men approached me.

"This will be interesting" one man muttered.

Soon I sat with only my black bra and panties, exposed physically.

"My, my, Isis, that body is so...bang-able." He takes his Swiss army knife and trails it to the valley between my breasts "We’ll have to change that, yes?" He dug the knife down the valley of my breast drawing blood causing me to grunt again.