Chapter 9: We can be broken together.

--Isis's point of view--

I smile down at the infant in my arms, he is so beautiful. His eyes much like Kenna's blue eyes. He has Kenna's nose as well but his face is just like Ryker's, he rarely cries but he rarely smiles for anyone other than Kenna. It's quite hilarious when he does smile because he has the deepest dimples, I've ever seen.

As I held him, I realized that one day I might actually consider having a child in fact I would love to have a baby. Kade's baby my subconscious whispers. I sigh defeated as my mind wanders back to the very saddened Kade that was probably getting the cold shoulder from everyone at the clubhouse. I can't believe how much he has been on my mind since

I first saw him when I found out Kenna was in the hospital.

"You would make a wonderful mother." His voice made me jump as I was so deep in my thoughts of Kade.

"Sammy Boy." I smile at him.

"You seemed to be deep in thought, I startled you and I have never seen you startled before amor. What is it?" He sits down across from me, reaching for Rylen.

"Just thinking about some club sh-stuff" I glanced down and corrected myself quickly.

Kenna already had it out with all of the club members about cussing in front of her son. Let's just say it was not pretty and everyone was quick to agree.

"Club stuff, huh?" Sammy Boy looked at me. " Mentiroso.[Liar] You can't lie to me, I know you too well mi reina querida hielo dulce [my dear sweet ice queen]" He spoke in a soft voice. "You caught feelings." He said it like it was known.

"What are you talking about?" I ask astounded that he knew.

"Smokey knew when you punched him in the face, you made it quite obvious that he humped and dumped." I scoffed.

"Kenna's so happy, Sam. I just want a relationship where he can dominate me and satisfy me in bed, Kade did that for me. I need that and then I fu-cking woke up alone." I throw my hands up in the air with nothing but pure frustration.

"Isi-s." I heard his voice before I saw his face.

My back was towards him and as I met Sammy's face, I knew he knew that Kade was behind me the whole time. Fu-cking bastard. I slowly turn towards him, and get a good look at his face. Pain, exhaustion, and something else I can't decipher.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He spoke first and I couldn't help but feel anger rise.

"I didn't get the chance too. You were gone." I say harshly and by the look of pain as he winced at my words I know that I was being a b!tch.

I felt bad but I wasn't ready for another let down. I wasn't always a Fu-ck and dump girl, I use to love and when I did love, I loved hard. But Danny stole that from me, He took my virginity and then left and I found his a-ss in bed with a slut. It completely broke me and I still remember the pain that tugged at my sore aching heart. I don't want to do that, I won't do that.

"I couldn't stand that possibility of you, realizing you deserve better than a club president." Kade spoke with an emotion thick in his voice, when he looked up his eyes were coated in excess water. He was crying. "I don't want you to run from trouble all your life. I want you to be happy even if it hurts me to see you with anyone else." He spoke as the tears started to flow down his cheeks.

I hadn't realized some of my own tears had begun to fall as well. He walked closer and closer as he spoke, stopping in front of me.

"I deserved that punch, and damn was it a good one. I can't believe how much of a di-ck, I was. You aren't allowed to see anyone because your mine. You will always be mine, Isis Nicole Dillinger." He whispered into my ear, breathing heavily from tears or from our close proximity I wasn't sure.