Chapter 17: Hasta Manana, Hermano

--Isis's POV--

The next few days were spent with making everyone as comfortable as possible. Our clubhouse was jammed packed with children, men and women. The bar hadn't been opened for use in a while but that didn't stop the men from having a swig of whiskey especially those who were injured from the drive by. Rylen was healing well and showing off his stitches with pride that he could only have inherited from Ryker.

Ryder has become even more protective of Rose and Rylen, never letting them out of his, Kenna or Becca's sight. They weren't allowed to leave the safe room unless it was absolutely necessary. Ryder had a little spat with Kenna when she asked Becca to bring Rose to the kitchen and put of the safety of the room. To which Kenna glared at him and told him to let her raise her kids, it was quite entertaining to me actually. Kade and I had decided on a couple names as well for the boy he wants, and also for the girl I am certain we are having.

Vincent, Harley, Iver, and Tomos for the possible boy names and Minarelli, Augusta, Harley and Della for the possible girl names. I wanted to wait until I met my baby to decide on the name, and I wanted the sex to be a surprise as well, even though Kade wanted to know the sex. I was sitting in the meeting room crunching numbers on the damaged playground and house when my phone rang, caller ID showed an unknown number.

I picked it up putting it on speaker, "This is Ice. Speak now." I was stone cold when I answered the phone always.

No matter who you were but more so when I didn't know who it was.

"The famous Isis Dilliger, I'm glad I could catch you." A deep voice courses through my line.

"I am glad you know my name and reputation, now what is it you want?" I spoke maliciously into the phone while walking over to the door and waving my men into the room giving the signal to shut up and listen carefully.

"Well Isis, My name is Pierce Hell. I'm sure you have heard or even received my um...how you say...gift?"

I growled. "I do not have games fu-cker. What do you want? Or are you wasting my precious fu-cking time?" I was on the verge on blowing a gasket.

Kenna had a look of pure thought, I had a feeling she was on to something.

"Now, now Mrs. Dillinger, you will do well to watch that temper with me or you will just have to say bye, bye to your sweet, sweet Ripper? Or maybe we'll kill Taz? How about Johnny boy? I'm quite surprised though, Mrs. Dillinger that you would leave so many guns with only three men, especially when we are in a war."

I was shocked. He was good and he had strategy, I had to admit that much. I looked at Kade before speaking again.

"You have strategies I see? Well so do we Mr. Hell. Now we know that you have beef with my father and uncle but that beef shall be no more as Kenna and I are running now. But since you must believe you have the upper hand. I will show you were you are wrong. In my warehouse is a television installed in the corner. Please pay close attention." I grin at Kade as he beams with pride. "That is one of the two warehouses, we have invaded. You see your right I should have posted as many men as you did with your ten men on each warehouse but what you didn't take into account is the fact that, the men, we have stationed are ex-marine special forces and they could aim and kill with their eyes closed." I pause upon hearing Pierce curse loudly barking orders in Spanish. "Ah, ah, ah. Yo hablo a español a hermano. "(Ah, ah, ah. I speak Spanish too brother.)

He goes silent. "But how? Their language is French."

I chuckle. "No soy estúpido, hermano. Ambos puedo hablar con fluidez. ¿Ahora, vamos a ser razonables?"(I am not stupid brother. I can speak both fluently. Now are we gonna be reasonable?) I question him once again.