Chapter 4: Sister's pull triggers for sisters.

--Isis's POV--

I woke to loud banging on the front door. Sounds like the damn coppers.

"Erg" a groan sounds from my right and I look down and see that I'm in a bed now.

He must have moved us after I crashed out, after the pleasuring.

"Stun, get the fu©king door." I push at his form.

He doesn't move a bit, just groans.

"Fu©k." I jump up and start throwing my clothes back on and pulling my gun.

I walk to the door and throw it open, aiming at the loud a-ss motherfucker.

"Whoa!"

Muse and Tank throw their hands up.

"Wait, Isis? What the fu©k are you doing at Stun's apartment?"

I shrug and put my gun down, step aside for them to enter.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I say groggily.

"Something happened. We came to get Stun, because he wasn't answering his phone."

I walk to the kitchen and take a shot of whiskey and lit a cig.

"Sorry we were fu©king each other's brains out." I wink at them.

"That will be interesting to see when Reaper finds out." Muse mutters.

I pull my gun and point it at him.

"Reaper can go fu©k himself." I say darkly.

Muse and Tank nod with hands up in surrender.

"Good." I smile and put my gun down. "Now, why are you here?" I speak.

"There was a drive by again." Tank spoke and his stance immediately tensed.

"Who?" I ask on alert.

"Look, before you go bat shit crazy-" Muse said nonchalantly.

"What the fuck happened? Speak now." My face darkened and my body was on fire with rage.

"Kenna was hit."

I was already racing up out of the kitchen to throw my shoes on and my leather jacket.

"Isis! Wait!" Tank and Muse yell behind me.

"Where?" I yell and straddle my bike.

They're closer now a couple feet away.

"Look she's g-"

I get off my bike and walk close to them.

"I said where the fu©k is she? So help you God if I have to ask again." They look at my face studying it closely, before sighing.

"Homestead Hospital 13th street."

I nod and straddle my bike.

"You're gonna wanna come with. Hurry the fu©k up"

I straddle my bike and ride off leaving them standing in shock. I will kill whoever did this. I'll add them to the collect on tally marks on my neck. Six tallies so far. Six dead. I smile. I like the number seven, maybe even eight.

I sped all the way to the hospital, skipping the lights and stop signs. I parked close and then I raced into the hospital.

"Kenna Rose Capone. What room?" I spoke harsh and out of breath.