Chapter 15: A Day of Joy In a Mix of The Dark World of Chaos

--Isis's POV--

Two weeks later...

I stood trying my best to hold back my tears as Kenna scrambled for tissues. Rose was sleeping soundly on the bed looking like an angel. Rose was born a few days after our fathers broke the news of Kenna taking over the club. Rose was born at 6 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long, with a full head of hair and Kenna's orbs of light blue.

Kenna was so happy to have Rose; she was named after her mother and I. Rose Nicole Capone. She was darling and the complete bane of Ryder's existence. She did not like him, she would cry when handed to him and it made Ry feel horrible but Kenna was overjoyed.

Well she was at first. Rose only goes to few people those people being Kenna, Grandpa, Uncle and me. Poor Ry can only hold her when she sleeps. Rose made me want a girl although Kade was set on a boy. He wanted an heir for our club and I could relate but at the same time, I just wanted mine healthy. I was going into my second trimester of my pregnancy but I felt pretty big. Especially today.

"You look stunning Isis." Kenna breathes as she steps back, and admiring me.

I smile a watery smile. "Thank you Kens." I smile at her.

"It's almost time, are you set?" Kenna asks.

I nod. "I just need a moment."

Kenna nods, kissing my forehead before walking out, taking my niece with her. I listen for the door to click before I let my eyes stray from my face and trail down my body.

I wore a white gown, the top had laced sleeve caps and it connected with the sweetheart neckline. It hugged my swollen womb and the rest of the floor length dress flowed down with lace hugging my hips and legs. My hair was done in a fancy up-do courtesy of Kenna's magical hands, and my make-up was very little. I was stunning as Kenna said but I was a bundle of nerves, and I couldn't stop thinking about what happens next.

I was holding back a sob as I walked over to the window staring out to the courtyard.

"Wow mom, I'm getting married." I smiled a watery smile as I looked up at the blue sky. "I'm pregnant and about to marry the man of my dreams and you're not even here to tell me I look beautiful." I chuckle sadly. "Doesn't that fu-cking suck." I shake my head as I glance at my fiddling fingers before looking back up at the clear cloudless sky. "I love you mom." I smile dabbing my face with a tissue.

"She loves you too princess" My father's voice echoes throughout the room, I turn and see my father standing in the doorway with tears in his eyes. "She and I love you very much, baby girl. You have made me so proud as a father and now I'm gonna be a grandfather. I couldn't be more happy, my dear." My father sniffs, "But it's time to give you a way to the man of your dreams and he's sweating bullets afraid you'll change your mind. So shall we?" I smile wiping the tears and nod enthusiastically.

Taking his open arm and holding on tightly, I whisper "I love you too, daddy."

He looks at me lovingly. "I know princess." He kisses my cheek and we start to walk to our positions waiting for the bridal walk song to begin.

As I stood behind the door of my future, my heart raced and soared high. I was a mix of emotions, so many hormonal emotions but only one overrides the others, happiness. Standing there with my father, I remember the night Kade proposed. He was so nervous, in fact he had dropped the box and stutter the whole way through his speech.

-Flashback-

Dad had just finished telling us the news when there was a sudden knock at the door.