Jungkook stared at me with a straight face and slightly parted lips. He looked like he expected something from me. I obviously never knew what he wanted from me.

His hands that were once behind his bent back, rapidly moved into the air and created a loud bang that silenced everyone and put their attention on us.
Strong hands were on my locker behind me on either side of me face. He was breathing so heavily.

As I was startled and still hadn't recovered from the scare, jungkook suddenly yelled at me,"Didn't you learn from yesterday?! Look down! Someone as filthy and beggarly as you doesn't deserve to look at someone like me. You don't even deserve to look at anyone in this school."

I could see a single vein on his forehead about ready to explode. I felt bad that I made him angry but I had never felt so embarrassed in my life before. With each sound of a giggle or each sound of a whisper, I felt sharp pains all over my body.

Jungkook still seemed furious but he composed himself as he backed away from me. He saw my scared face and then he seemed to calm down a little. Grabbing his bag from the floor he sniffed at me cockily and walked away with a little smirk plastered on his face.

And he left me there with all those eyes on me. I was the centre of attention now. But not in a good way. In the worst way. I quickly walked to my class room with my head kept down.

Maybe I really didn't deserve to look at these precious, high class kids.

                      ☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎

I walked into class and it was quite empty as usual. I was always early. So while I eyed my old desk I made my way to the new one in the middle. Sitting down on my chair I sighed.

Just then my eye caught a little sticky note stuck to my desk. It was blue with little messy letters. I picked it up and read it :

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟿𝟻 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎.

This was extremely odd. But I wasn't going to go, I had no idea who this was from. And room 95 was abandoned, nobody every went to that room anymore. There was no way I was going to risk going there to meet a stranger.

Just then as I was about to crumple the paper in my hand, I saw more writing on the back :

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎...

I felt my heartbeat start to rise quicker than ever as the adrenaline rushed in. I breathed heavily as I thought about who it could be. It could only be Han. Of course, since he was the only one who knew about what we had done. But it didn't make sense, he didn't want anyone to find out as well.

Who else knew ?

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

We were now in the middle of the day. During our third lesson, my panicking had only gotten worse. I could no longer pay attention to anything happening in the class. And where was Mr.Namjoon? His face usually calmed me down. Sounds went in one ear and out the other.