Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.

Moreover, I left out of it Victoria, Violet and Andrea with Peyton, who could have helped us have a closest eye on Nikki. They wouldn't tell anything to the men and they would support Nikki when Ellie, Alice and I would be busy, but no, I had my stupid plans as always and this mistake of mine costs us now.

Also, my father and brother got mad at me, although Aiden told me nothing, didn't yell and didn't show me how upset he was, but my dad is a whole different story. I had years to see him so furious, he had turned red, his eyes were almost pure black, he was shaking, couldn't breathe and I sat like a flinch to listen to him screaming, yelling, cursing and struggling to find back his temper. With very few words, he scolded me enough for the rest of my life and the truth is I didn't try to excuse myself, because Gideon was right for once more in everything he told me.

He said that a baby is something extremely serious, pregnancy makes every woman more vulnerable and emotionally fragile (I saw that already, last day) and the weight for Nikki was too much and she needed help, support and peace. He didn't blame me for not telling Daniel either, but he said I should have told him and Jonathan with Victoria, because as the elders they would have interfered to solve everything in no time. He also yelled at me for what I said above, for leaving Nikki completely alone and all that time he was 'teaching' me my lesson with his screams and roars, Aiden was just shaking his head in agreement. We talked only during dinner after that fair outburst of his, and I have to admit he wasn't distant or angry anymore, but I saw him hurt and I feel awful about it, because I am fully aware of how much he loves Nikki and how high expectations he has from me.

In addition, the other guys, Hunter, Thomas, Jeremy and Elias didn't tell me anything and behaved like nothing had happened and maybe this is why I feel so guilty. I mean, I know they didn't want to put me in difficult situation and I don't deserve this special treatment. They are my friends, but I left them out of it.

After them, we have Parker, Emily and even Preston, who feel responsible for absolutely everything and blame themselves. I swear this is what kills me the most, the fact that these three believe it's their fault that Landon got mad, he exploded and pushed Nikki away, forced her to leave. Between us, I feel sorry even for Preston, because he shows emotions you know, he proves he has feelings and Robert told me he is extremely worried, because Nikki was the one who took care of him. He liked her very much (by the way, who doesn't like Nikki?!) and he says he owes her. And Parker with Emily are such a mess that they are locked in Preston's room at hospital all day long. Parker wants to apologize to Landon, just like Preston, but they feel too embarrassed and want to give him some time to calm down before they try to approach him. To be honest, we all think they shouldn't feel responsible, especially Parker and Emily. Okay, I understand why Preston feels this way, but Landon is a grown up man, he owns a big part of the blame (who talks, right?).

And now that I mention Landon, let me tell you that the poor man is a wreck. He just collapsed when Robert told him about Nikki's pregnancy, he broke into sobbing immediately and scared us all, because he was on the edges of passing out. It took Robert and the guys about half an hour to calm him down, but then he wanted to go and search for Nikki and Daniel had to interfere. I am glad my man managed to maintain his composure and didn't lose it, otherwise we would have bigger problems and he ordered even more men to go and search for Nikki. He also called Luke to inform him and ask for him to be in alert and call us, if Nikki shows up, or comes in contact with her parents, and then he focused on Land.

I have no idea how Daniel faced everything with so much calmness and confidence, but I am glad he did and thought of everything, even of the slightest detail. He didn't only organized our trackers, but also gathered the technicians for a mini meeting and asked from them to find any clue like mobile's sign, or bank account's movement Nikki could have left behind her. When he was done with all these, he met with all the guys and our fathers in his office and made a program in order to make sure Landon won't stay alone at all.