Truths & Regrettings...

"He made a mistake ones and now he is facing the consequences.He knows most of the truth and he is regretting his actions, he really does, he is sorry, he... Wants to change!"

~next morning~

Daniel's pov

"Annie knows nothing, she wrote nothing, she left no drawing..." Elias murmurs in frustration and I growl.

I think I am losing my time and I had to kill everyone in this palace the moment I saw "Annie's" drawing last afternoon. I am getting crazy!

Someone wants to kill Diana, MY DIANA and I knew nothing! Shit!

Okay, I am doing my best to find out who is behind it but until now no result and I have no idea for how long I am going to stay that 'calm' or I will keep Devon under my control.

"Let me make a good conclusion!" I say through my teeth and he nods in sympathy.

"Libby knows only how to read, her mother taught her. Annie knows nothing about the drawing and we have no clue who left it in Libby's room. Hunter and Parker have found nothing, Andrea came a while ago and gave you full report and Derek says that we still have no idea from where those rogues came from." I say in hurry and Elias nods with clear disappointment.

"I am going to get crazy if I don't kill someone!" I scream and slam my fists on my desk making him jump up surprised.

"Daniel... I know how you feel but..."

"No!" I cut him off immediately.

"You have no idea how the hell I feel! Did you see her? Did you? She was bearably breathing Elias! She was almost dead!" I shout and stand up pushing my chair back.

"My friend try to sit and talk about it, let's be a bit patient. She is out of danger now, think of it and calm down." He says in sympathy and sits up.

I growl and close my eyes as I am throwing my head back. I sigh and some seconds later I feel him tapping my shoulder.

"You love her, don't you?" he asks me softly and I open my eyes.

I turn to look at him and just nod, I have no courage to talk, no mind.

The last one and half day is a true nightmare. I felt better when I saw Diana yesterday but things soon changed when Libby came and told us everything. The thing is that I feel useless, I couldn't protect her and I am an idiot for not understanding who she really was from the beginning. I even had been having Samantha here, I slept with her and Diana as everyone else listened to us, I...

I have fucked up everything!

"Talk to me Daniel... I can help, you will feel better, I won't judge you!" he says smiling softly and I point the couch on our left.

He turns and walks to the small living room I have in my office and I follow him close behind. He sits and I take my place next to him in silence. I run my hands through my hair and he gives me a worried look.

"I am a mess, aren't I?" I ask him already knowing his answer.

"Well... Considering the fact that you haven't slept for more than 48 hours and everything that has happened you look quite good... But also broken." He replies with concern.

"How did this happen? Can you tell me why I didn't understand her?" I ask him getting straight to the point.

"Daniel, she has changed a lot, I mean, she has transformed, she is not the girl she was five years ago. Everything is different, her eyes, hair, scent, body, everything! She never left you touch her so don't think about it too much! I won't even mention how she became Iris Black! How on earth did this happen?" he asks confused and I shake my head lost.