"He Is My Home!"

After all that pain, she found her home between his arms, she found her place inside his heart.

~at the same time, England, White Crystal Pack, pack house~

Diana's pov

I get inside the pack house first and walk quickly to the living room.

All the others are right behind me. My dad, my uncle and aunt, Violet and Aiden with Luke, Nikki, Charles the Delta, David the Gamma and last, but not least...

The only person I don't want to see in front of me again and this one is... Jayden.

I have no idea how I stood him all these hours, seriously. I was in so much pain for Carla, I was crying, sobbing and mourning and I forgot about him and his presence, but now that the funeral is over and I got tired of crying and gained my mind, I want to kill him.

I was standing him for hours, we were next to each other all the time, he tried to touch me many times and I avoided him as discreetly as I could, although I was in pain and a real wreck, because I didn't want to make a scene, but I can't do it anymore, it's above me.

He is the most shameless person I have ever met and I still can't believe how he was capable of lying and pretending all these years. I was an idiot, I had realized nothing, nobody had and I feel guilty and ashamed, he is horrible and I hate him, even though I loved him till one month ago.

I came for Carla and only, and for Grayson... I mean, Carla was like a mother for me, I was her 'daughter', we adored each other and it wasn't only because of Grayson and the fact that I was his mate. Carla and I had a strong, close bond from the first moment we met, she was already in the clinic, she could remember nobody and I was extremely nervous, but when our eyes landed on each other's, everything changed.

My nervousness disappeared like it had never existed and she could remember someone and ask for him and that person was me! She chose me and I made her my weakness... I and Grayson were spending too many hours with her every time we were going to visit her and most of the times we were hugged from the beginning till the end.

We were helping each other, we were healing our wounds and now...

She is not here and I have nobody from Grayson in my life, because Jayden has nothing to do with my Gray or Carla, he is dead to me and I will never change my mind!

Destiny has stopped mourning from the moment the funeral was over and we left from the cemetery and now she is growling in frustration. She is asking from me to give her full control and deal with Jayden, but I am trying to respect his pain and condition, because either I like it or not, he lost his mother and he has nobody else from his closest family.

I don't want to see in front of me again, I just need him out of my life for now and forever. If I hurt him, his pain is going to change nothing at all and I am not so heartless.

Unlike him, I love Grayson and Carla and I am going to respect their memory, I won't disappoint them, I will stand on my ground.

I get inside the living room and sigh heavily. Some of the omegas are already here waiting for us and I can distinguish the worry in their eyes. They don't love me only as the Queen, but as their Diana, their Beta, they are part of my big family and they stood by my side when I needed them. They loved Grayson and his family, they knew his parents for years and Carla's death hurts them a lot.

I give them a warm, emotional smile and they smile in sympathy, most of them were crying, because their eyes are puffy, but they try to hide it in front of me and the others, they don't want to overwhelm us more.