The True King!

Only a true King can attract a Queen and only a Queen can keep a King focused, determinate and strong!

~at the same time, battle field, South~

Daniel's pov

The battle hasn't stopped and we keep on fighting like crazy!

We are doing perfect, I mean the guys, all of them are doing a great job! They are unstoppable, strong, clever and they help each other when it is needed! I have never seen them like this, I am proud and impressed at the same time!

I have to admit this is the first 'big' battle for me because the previous years we had no problems and I began joining my army this last month after that night when Diana told me all those things.

That night I didn't only realize I was wrong about the way I was behaving her, but also I was wrong I wasn't joining these battles!

I don't know why I wasn't fighting with them these last months against these rogues, really! Yes, I am saying the truth, I feel horrible I wasn't present to support them, I thought they didn't need me but I was mistaken and now it is proven what an idiot I was!

All of them are stronger and faster than ever and this is happening because I am here and I owe it to Diana! I wanted to make her proud of me in all the sectors, I am not only a man for her, I am a King as well and I have to be the best I can!

Anyway, I am happy I am here, really, it's an honor for me to fight with the guys and help them the most I can! I want them to feel safe with me here and this is why I haven't stopped for even a second!

The rogues are not well trained, I don't know why they came here when it is certain that they are going to end up dead! We have no problem to kill them easily and all I see around me is dead bodies but the battle hasn't stopped because new rogues keep on appearing!

I have lost counting anymore, I don't know how many of them we have killed till now and I have no idea how more we are going to face next!

I am worried about how much time we are going to have to fight, I think I have to tell Landon to send me more, some fighters need to rest, I want them all safe and they must take a breath!

I am sure all this is a trick-trap that asshole did on purpose!

He is nowhere to be seen, I am trying to spot him all the time, I am in alert, all that matters me is he but he is not making his appearance and I am losing my temper gradually.

I feel he is close and I know I am not mistaken! I admit it sounds weird to you but I am sure he is not that far away, I feel his eyes on me, he is following my every move and he is waiting for the right moment to appear.

The asshole is not as clever as he wants to me to believe, he is a coward!

If he was a man enough, a man that wants to be called 'King', he had to be here to face me!

I would appreciate it, I would admit he has guts but now...

I am furious and I can't calm down, not that Devon can! He is way worse than I am and I don't blame him! It is ridiculous to have an opponent that wants to take your mate, your Kingdom and your place but he is trying to avoid a fight!

Both of us (Devon and I) wait for him to come the worst moment, he is up to something and I am looking forward to know what this is about! I am ready for everything, I am not scared, I don't care about myself but about Diana and our people!

I am glad she is safe and sound at the palace and Landon with our fathers are there to take care of her! I just want her to be alright, I feel extremely relieved she listened to me without protests and Landon promised me he is not going to leave her side for any reason!