Earned It!

"They are taking some steps back, she recongnizes he is trying and he admits she is softening..."

~next day, afternoon, palace~

Daniel's pov

"Okay, everything is ready for tomorrow! Have you packed your things?" Landon asks them shortly and both of them nod in union.

We are sitting in my office (not the private one) with him, Aiden and my dad to 'talk' about business and from the moment I woke up today I haven't stopped being in bad mood.

I am thinking all the time that Diana is that psycho bastard's target and I am getting crazy!

Now everything make perfect sense! That's why her parents wanted to kill her, why they almost did it, why she had gotten shot from hunters about one year ago and why we have all these attacks.

And her damn parents are helping him, they want to kill their own daughter but how on earth did they know about me and her and why did they come here?

Weren't they scared?

Of course Diana and Aiden would have reacted, they are not kids but these dogs came here on purpose and I can't understand why!

The more I am thinking that Diana could die or live next to another man like that asshole is killing me! You know I have no problem to die for her but only if I take that bastard with me and I make sure that she is safe and sound! It's a nightmare for me to know that I could leave her alone now that I found her again but I prefer it from losing her. My life will end and I won't bear it but if I die then I am sure she can continue her life and rule our Kingdom, she has everything it takes and I am not planning to deny it!

She can make it without me but I will never be able to make it without her, not now, I just can't!

Last night I managed to sleep for a while even if I was too frustrated before because Diana felt that I was in tension and sat next to me waiting for me to sleep. Her scent is always calming me down and she used it to help me and this is making my heart melt.

We are making progress, both of us and the previous night is the proof!

We were angry and frustrated for different reasons but we managed to be logical and make a step back for each other, we opened up and we showed understanding. The truth is that I am quite impressed because we are stubborn, proud and too persistent characters and it's not easy for both of us to act like this but...

Maybe our bond is evolving now that it is getting stronger!

"And are you sure we have to keep it as a secret? The women want to know and Victoria can't keep them calm! It's logical, don't you think?" Aiden asks nervously and looks straight at me.

Well... I admit he has a point and the girls won't like it but as I said last night I am not ready to tell Diana. If we tell them all then she will understand everything, she is way too clever, she already threw the bomb and left me speechless like an idiot, I know she can deal with it better than me but telling her everything is too much for me!

"Look, I understand your concern Den and you are right, I agree at some point but I want to wait for a while because we tell them everything! I want things to take the right path and then we can do anything you want! I am sure that Violet is going to get worried and angry like Diana and all the rest of the girls but don't you think we have to know more before we reveal the whole truth?" I say thoughtfully and he sighs troubled.

"What happened with Diana last night? Today you seemed very well... Wasn't she mad at you?" Landon asks me smirking in understanding and I smile blushing.

His Rejected 'Queen'.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara