Queen Made From Courage.

"After all the pain and sufferings she owned the Queen's title because her courage was her crown and she was wearing it like a real, strong Queen!"

Diana's (Iris') pov

The more I get closer to him the more I feel my legs unable to support me.

Only about two meters away and I can't breathe, talk or stop shaking.

Why?

Why him?

Why my Grayson and not me?

When is this pain going to faint? When am I going to forget a bit?

Never, I know...

I take two more timid steps with difficulty and stop. I can't do it, I can't reach him, not anymore. It's like there is an invisible wall between us preventing me from getting closer.

I sigh and lean to leave the package of beers I am holding on my left hand down on the ground. I fall on my knees like always and hug tightly the bouquet of white lilies I was holding on my right hand.

I close my eyes feeling some tears building up and lean closer to the flowers ashamed.

Ashamed to look at him, talk to him, tell him again how sorry I am, tell him that I love him like crazy, tell him that I wish I was in his place.

My heart is breaking again but I don't curl like a ball anymore like I had been doing in the past four years. I am used to this pain, this torture, this way of living...

Why did this have to happen now? Now that I am getting better and I am working on my issues and keep on getting stronger? When am I going to stop suffering?

Everything I have lived until now is already enough, more than enough!

Right now I wish I was dead. I am not afraid to admit it, I am not even afraid of death anymore.

I am just tired of everything!

"Gray..." I whisper in such a low tone that it is too difficult even for me to listen to myself.

"I..." I pause fighting to take even a short breath and lift my head up feeling the tears running on my cheeks.

"I am so sorry baby... I wish you were alive in my place. I can't do it anymore Grayson, it's too much, I am done. The past is chasing me more than before. I can't hide..." I continue and open my eyes to see the dark grey clouds gathering slowly above me.

Just like my mood... A storm is coming... Logical, I am away from London, on the top of a hill deep inside the woods and away from the small, regional road with too rare traffic.

This was his favorite place, our favorite place! We wanted to build a house here and now...

His grave is right in front of me.

Everything because of HIM and me...

Because of his rejection, his cold heart, HIM.

Daniel Jackson, now King of the werewolves.

I was 16 when everything started...

I was with my 'parents' on a business trip at the palace. The King and Queen of werewolves wanted to see them because they needed their help as they were very good fighters and some packs had some rogues' problems. I wasn't even asked if I wanted to go with them, I was just ordered and I couldn't say no so I followed them.

I met the King and our Queen, they were great, caring and very kind. I stayed in the palace with my 'parents' for about two days because they had meetings with other fighters to discuss about some good, helpful measures and I was mostly alone locked in my room.