Loose Ends, Gone...

Beam stared at the legal envelop that his mother handed to him. It had been one hell of a bad night and he really didn't want to have another confrontation today. "Palma, I don't need any more stress right now." He slapped the envelop on the counter and took the cup of coffee Forth pressed in his hands.

Palma sighed, "Beam, I'm still your mother. Would it hurt so much to call me as such?"

"Yes." Shortly, abruptly. "What do you want?"

"Very well, then." She turned and faced out the window, once again standing with correct posture, looking out over the balcony. "That's the copy of the settlement I have managed with your father. It includes my divorce and your separation from his family name. It isn't the settlement papers you recieved earlier as those were done under falsified pretenses."

She paused and turned to face him. "I got him dead to rights on the prenup he had me sign prior to marriage." Snorting, she continued, "It was to protect him from me stealing his money but he missed a clause my family's lawyer inserted about adultery. It was standard at that time."

She looked Beam directly in the eye, coming and placing her hand gently on his forearm. "I'm sorry for not being a better mother, but I did my best. In a nutshell, that dumbass either has no heir or you. He can't acknowledge illegitimate children from while we were married." Palma, seeing no reaction from Beam, turned and picked up her purse from the couch. "Can you let your friend Phana know?"

Nodding politely to Forth, Palma walked to the door. "It's over, Beam. We're free of him. I love you. If you ever need me, call. My contact information is in the envelop." Opening the door, Beam's mother disappeared from his life.

Beam set the untasted coffee down with a clatter. His blank look faded and tears rolled slowly down, one from each corner of his eyes. They were slow to start and then, they turned to deep, aching sobs. He sank to the floor and cried. He cried for the lost child who's mother never hugged him, never said he did anything right. He cried for the child who's father had told him he was an abomination. 

Forth sat down beside Beam and let him cry it out. Finally, the sobs slowed down and Forth gathered a snotty nosed, red eyed Beam into his arms. He used the hem of his t-shirt and wiped Beam's face clean. "Ewww, Forth," Beam pushed him, "That's disgusting!" 

Forth looked at his tear stained face critically. "Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Try not to cry often, okay," Forth whispered, "As much as I love you, you definitely don't cry pretty!"

Beam punched Forth in the arm, laughing softly. "You prick!"

Curled safe, tucked in Forth's arms, Beam snuggled deeper. "What do I do about Pha? What do I say? My god, I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact they're fucking, and now this?" he whined...

Forth's body shook from holding in his laughter. Beam would kill him if he laughed aloud and he knew it. Self preservation and all that... Beam raised his head and peered up from his chest. "Are you laughing at me?" The whiny note was still quite present in his voice.

"No, oh no, not me!" Forth frantically shook his head, pulling in his smile. He'd never seen Beam acting so damn cute. He pulled him up and kissed him, swiftly. It was the only way to shut him up. 

Beam melted, weaving his hands through his baby's hair and tugging, deepening the kiss. Forth shifted, making room in his swiftly tightening pants. Fuck, they'd been together for months, and one kiss still had the power to make him rise. "Fuck school," he mutter hoarsely, picking Beam up and dumping him on the bed. 

"Fuck school," agreed Beam, reaching for Forth's button on his jeans. "Fuck Kit, Fuck Pha... No, Forth, we're saying that wrong. Come, fuck me!" and he reached down and slipped his own pants off, revealing his hard cock. He laid back on the bed, stroking it and licked his lips. "I don't think I'll ever stop wanting you."

"Princess, I don't think I'll ever meet someone as hot and sexy as you..." Forth stepped out of his jeans and pulled Beam close. They seemed to do need less foreplay these days, wanting that close connection faster. Forth made Beam's eye's roll back in his eye sockets and Beam left marks, his screams shook the walls. It was too long, too short and over in an instant. Literally, time stopped. 

Afterglow... Forth pondered the word. What a terrific word, afterglow. It covered everything he felt holding his princess immediately after sex. Nothing else mattered to him but how Beam felt. He dropped small kisses all over the areas he could reach and the two boys drifted back to sleep. 

Hours later, there was banging on the dorm room. Beam nudged Forth, "Your turn. I opened the door to my mom." He struggled out of the depths of sleep and walked to the bathroom.

Cursing, Forth dragged on briefs and walked to the door, and opened it slightly. "What?" he growled... and then pulled it wide open. There stood his father and two brothers. "Why are you guys here?"

"Forth, it's good to see you. Why aren't you in class? Are you not feeling well..." His voice drifted off as the scent that still hung in the air drifted his way. "Never mind." He strode to the balcony windows and opened them. "I'll assume Beam's in the bathroom. Can you please put some clothes on?"

Forth nodded and walked over, picking up the discarded clothes, separated his jeans and pulled them on. Leaving the button undone, went and put on a fresh pot of coffee, and poured water for everyone. "What brings you here, Dad?"

"I think Beam will need help so I called in some professionals." Sam sat down. "You know your eldest brother is in investing and the youngest is going into Medical. So it's actually a switch if you prefer. We help you, Beam helps me."

"I'd be happy to help, but I don't know why I'd need an Investment Banker yet," Beam said, curling up on Forth like a cat, "I don't get any money until I'm 25 and that's years away."

Sam looked at both boys. "Didn't Palma stop by today? She said she was..."

Beam nodded, "I haven't opened the envelop."

"Do it, now!" Sam was a bit angry so Forth dumped Beam and got the ignored envelop and handed it to Beam. He twirled it in his hands and sighed. 

"Dad, do I need to?"

"Yes." His voice was cold and flat.

Beam's hands shook as he took out the documents and began to read. They fluttered to the ground as it sunk in and he went pale. Forth bent and read them. He begun to laugh, "Congratulations, Beam. Your mother is very, very talented indeed." Beam had received enough money, that unless he wanted to work, he never had too. So had his half brothers, who would receive the cash when they turned 20. 

Forth's brother asked in the silence, "Do you want my help or not?"

"God yes," Beam said, faintly, "At least I don't have to worry about school anymore!"