Was it so hard?

A/N: I'm not happy with the way this story is turning out. I really, really want to scrap it and start over... the only page that has turned out the way I like, that totally hasn't depressed the hell out of me is the first one!  Sigh... 

So... you tell me, if there is anyone actually reading this right now. Do I continue in this depressing theme or should I scrap it, since I've only got 4 chapters so far and start over? I'm thinking I should send them on a trip and have something bad happen when they get back... That makes more sense, then I can have some decent sexy scenes in there and some bad stuff too before Beam's need to be uptight goes and ruins it. Whatcha think?

Forth couldn't take the look of pain in his Princess's eye's anymore and didn't care about being in public

Forth couldn't take the look of pain in his Princess's eye's anymore and didn't care about being in public. He gathered Beam up in one swift move and pulled him across his lap and into his arms.

"You can't be serious, but I know you're telling me the truth. I've seen you with so many girls, but it's always the girls making all the moves. You just do nothing and they plaster themselves to you. But Beam, you've got more explaining to do... 

Forth's voice was warm and soothing, coaxing Beam to confide so he would talk out the hurt.

Beam, in his tipsy state, felt so safe, so comfortable, wrapped in Forth's strong arms, placed his ear to the broad chest and listened to the beat of his heart. "Oh do I have to? It's so hard..." He snuggled in, "I just want to sleep."

"Beam, tell me about the girls" Forth demanded, so softly while stroking his hair.

"They were a tool to keep my parents paying for med school. I'm handsome, so they come easy and if I never see the same one over and over, no one gets hurt." Beam sighed again, "It doesn't make me a bad person, it just leaves me heartless." He giggled. "That's what Pha and Kit say, I'm heartless... "

He sighed again, and like a burrowing animal tried to wiggle into Forth's body heat. "You're so warm. And smell so good." Forth started rubbing his back in small circles and Beam shuddered. "No, don't! You'll put me to sleep. I think I've had enough truth for tonight. Let's go home."

Still holding Beam, Forth stood up and started walking. Beam laughed with delight but punched him gently on his shoulder. "I am not that drunk. Let me down." 

Carefully, Forth stood him on his feet and bent his head to capture Beam's lips in a deep kiss. Beam weaved swayed for a moment and then slipped his arms tightly around his waist and sucked Forth's bottom lip into his mouth before opening his to allow access for a greedy tongue. They stood there for minutes or hours, just kissing... Beam really didn't know. 

What Beam did know was that he was achingly hard with desire from that kiss and so was Forth. As they kissed, their two erections rubbed against each other through the denim of the jeans in agonizing delight. Beam had pushed his hands into Forth's incredibly tight jeans to touch one hell of a toned ass and keep his hand from touching other places.

Forth did not have the same restraint. This little park of Beam's was dark and quiet. With a swift tug, Forth rotated Beam around and placed them even further into the shadows. He quickly undid the button and zipper on Beam's jeans and pushed his briefs and jeans down. Releasing such a thick, hard erection dripping pre-cum, Forth ran his thumb across the tip and raised it to their lips. 

Slipping his thumb into the kiss they shared, they both tasted Beam as they continued to kiss. Forth moved his hand back down to caress the hardness, moving the slipperiness to cover the full length. Beam gasped into Forth's mouth and felt his head fall back, then forward on to Forth's chest.

Forth whispered to Beam, "I want to suck you dry. Right here, right now. Can I?"

Beam moaned, "I'll fucking kill you if you stop now."

"That's MY Princess," Forth said with pride, as he took off his shirt and placed it on the ground and sat Beam down. He lifted one leg on to his shoulder and started with his balls, ignoring the hard, wet protruding shaft. Beam sunk his hands in Forth's bare shoulders, nails gouging fresh tracks. 

Eventually, Forth's mouth found the erect penis and closed around the wet head. Forth and Beam groaned together, and Beam couldn't help but thrust into the warm wet hole that was feeling like home. Forth gagged but kept sucking and pleasing Beam, when he sunk a finger into his pink flower, starting the stretching.

Beam couldn't have cared less, it felt right. He wanted to fly. He wanted to soar... This man, Forth, made him feel. Forth kept adding fingers until he was stretched to 3 fingers, It didn't take long, as he was still loose from the night before. Beam was already squirming and fighting waves of pleasure from the fingers when Forth said, "I'm going to fuck you."

Beam started to chant then, "Fuck me, Fuck me, oh Fuck me good, baby!"

Forth entered Beam with one swift thrust and Beam moaned. "Oh fuck yes!" 

Forth moved slowly, looking for the sweet spot that would make his Princess scream, dig his nails in, mark him as taken. A few strokes and he found it. Forth kept that pace, and Beam lost control. Together, their love sounds rocked that little park making the wildlife blush. 

As they came back to earth, Forth helped Beam put back on his clothes, and he got dressed himself. He carried his Beam back to the dorm room and tucked him into bed. After taking a shower, he fell into bed next to Beam, cuddling him in his sleep.

Beam woke up with a hangover, a sore back and bruises all over. He felt very contented, and peaceful until he realized he was not alone in his bed. He wasn't sure WHO was in his bed yet, but he had a bad, bad feeling whatever he planned last night backfired and it was who he suspected in his bed... 

Flipping the cover off the lump, he stared at the naked man, actually, clarify that, the beautiful naked man. So, even after his confession, Forth stayed with him. Now what? 

Beam didn't know what to do now. He never had a morning after, he never had a lot of things in his life, including affection. He had never slept with the same person more than once and now, he'd gone and had sex three times with Forth. He'd have to admit it to himself at least, he was always honest with himself, he was in love.