Shit Hits the Fan

"You Pricks!" Kit slammed his hands down on the table, glaring at the three men. Beam, Forth and Phana just sat there, letting Kit yell. Yes, they were at fault. "Why didn't any one of you tell me? Didn't I have a right to know?" Exhausted, he sunk down on to the seat, and look at them sadly. "Am I not a friend?"

Beam shared a glance with Phana, who had said he would talk with Kit. He gave a nod to Pha, indicating that he should speak first. Forth held Beam's hand tightly.

Phana sighed, and slowly found his words. "Kit, I didn't know how to tell you. Really, I didn't mean to leave you out in the cold."

Kit just snorted and looked at Beam. "And you? What's your excuse?"

Beam looked him in the eye and said, "I left it to Pha. It really is his story to tell, not mine."

"Really? According to the morning news, you've been disinherited. That's not your story to tell?" Kit snapped back. "Fucking lies, Beam."

Beam looked at him curiously, "Is that all that was announced on the news?"

Kit slammed his hand down again. "Yeah, are you telling me there is more to it?"

Phana and Beam both nodded, exchanging a look again. Forth spoke up for the first time. "Just tell him or I will." He was getting impatient with all this word play.

Kit felt like banging his head against the table. "Yeah, just tell me!"

Phana sighed again, "Beam saw me a few weeks ago and told me a story. It took some time to sink in." He turned to look at Beam and gave a wry smile. "I had to talk to my brothers first before I talked to you, Kit."

"What the fuck..." Kit looked lost now. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Beam leaned forward and asked, "Pha, what happened?"

"My brothers are in shock. They've left my mom and moved in with Dad." Phana said. "But honestly, we need to back up a bit. Kit still doesn't know, Beam." He turned and grabbed Kit's hand. "Please understand, Kit. We knew we had to tell you but I really didn't know how."

He started, "You know my parents are divorcing?" Kit nodded, so Pha continued, "Beam told me the reason and I was shocked. Stunned really." Phana closed his eyes against the pain that hadn't seemed to leave since that day. He opened them and continued once again, "It's because Beam's father is the father to my brothers."

Kit's mouth fell open. He started to say something and stopped and then started again, "Are you sure?"

All three boys nodded at the same time, Phana and Beam looking sad.

Ming and Wayo saw the four older boys sitting in the Medical courtyard and were debating about going and saying hello. Yo pulled Ming back, "No, look at the body language. Now is not the time."

Ming looked frustrated. He hadn't seen his KitKat in several days, and it was driving him crazy. He didn't know that he could want someone this bad.

"Yo, are you really happy just seeing the Great Phana from afar?" Ming demanded? "Just looking at my crush drives me crazy. I want to kiss, hug and do more."

He looked sadly at Ming. "Ming, maybe it's because I'm still a virgin, who knows. But yes, I'm fine with just seeing him. I keep hoping that someday I'll find somebody new who will find me attractive, and wants me the way Forth loves Beam." 

Wayo was a serious fanboy over ForthBeam and even had started, without letting anyone know, a page dedicated just to them. He was a great stalked, having a ton of practice with the Great Phana.

"Let's go, we need to get to practice." Yo said, tugging at Ming's arm. "Thank god, there's only one day left of this silly contest."

For some strange reason, this seemed to cheer up Ming. "Hey, you're right! I'd forgotten that tomorrow they announce the winner!"

"How can you forget something like that?" Wayo asked. "They're driving me crazy, the Angel Gang. It's moon this, moon that... in my faculty. They're so excited about the fact that we might have a chance at winning this year." He sighed sadly. "I keep telling them I don't have a hope in hell."

Ming looked at his friend and then looked again. "Yo? Where are your contacts?"

"Oh, my eyes hurt from the amount of studying and staying up late for this stupid moon contest. I needed a few days rest." He turned and struck a few poses. "I like these new glasses. Don't they make me look like an intellectual?"

"No," said Ming, laughing really hard, "You look like a science geek now."

Wayo huffed. "I AM a science geek, you asshat. We all can't be tall, dark and handsome, you know." He took off, leaving Ming, standing there laughing at him.

This was the final dress rehearsal. Wayo flawlessly ran through it, performing with the science star who was a very nice girl. After the dress rehearsal, she sat and talked with Wayo. "If you aren't gay, would you like to grab a cup of coffee?"

Wayo gave her a funny look, "Why does going to get coffee depend on my sexuality?"

"Well," The girl replied, "It doesn't, really. I just want to know if you're straight or gay."

Wayo huffed, and stood. "I thought you were a nice person. It's nice to know you're not. Good luck tomorrow."

"Excuse me..." The girl stood up, "You're taking it the wrong way!" She yelled after him. Phana came out from behind the door.

"I'm sorry it backfired on you." Phana bowed in deep apology. "I thought he would trust you more than anyone else."

The girl snapped back at him, "Look, I don't know what's going on, but fix this. I need to work with him tomorrow."

Phana sighed. On top of his already shitty life, today that boy showed up in glasses and now, even more, he looked just like his Wayo... He had to talk to the elusive brat.