Together

Beam, held tightly in Forth's lap could feel the hardness poking him in his thigh. Breaking the kiss, "Forth, I really would love to be in a bed this time." he said laughing.

Standing up, he tugged on Forth's hand until he also stood up. Both young men looked mussed, with swollen lips and shirts awry. Beam couldn't help but think, damn, my man is hot. He kept a tight hold on Forth's hand and led him to the big bed Forth has. 

There, he pushed Forth on the bed, and pulled his t-shirt off. Beam licked his swollen lips and held back a moan. This man really did have a beautiful body, tight abs and muscles popping out everywhere, but the most prominent muscle was the one making the bulge in his jeans.

Beam ran his hand over the bump and Forth growled. "Don't tease me, Princess, or I will give payback."

Beam smirked, "And I'm sure it would be the most delicious payback!" With one hand still rubbing the bulge he tried to unsnap his jeans but they were too tight. Beam sat back and thought for a moment. "Your jeans are too tight for me to take off. Strip!" he commanded.

Forth's brain had stopped working for a while, his man really was too sexy!  There were times when he had these sudden flashes, thoughts that just wouldn't settle down. Instead of stripping for Beam, he stayed still on the bed, and said, "Beam, slow down, I don't think we're finished talking yet."

"What's left to say, lover?" Beam hummed, running his hands over his bare chest. "I have you now."

"I don't think you told me everything." Forth's intuition was always correct. Beam was definitely hiding something from him and damn it, there would be no secrets in their relationship anymore.

Beam stood up and walked to his little fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. Forth already recognized this as Beam's go to defence mechanism - when he had something difficult or didn't want to talk, he drank.

Forth followed and gave him a back hug, wrapping his arms securely around his Princess. "Beam, do I need to be scared? Is it bad?" 

Beam twisted in his arms and laughed, a small forced laugh. "No, I wouldn't say it's bad..." His head dropped to Forth's chest and a small whimper escaped that he couldn't quite hide. Very quietly, in the still room, the words were left to float. "My parents told me to never come home again. They cut off my funding for school and disowned me."

Forth stood there cuddling his precious princess who had made the toughest decision of all... to be with him was more important than his family.

Weeks later, Forth stood looking at the boxes piled in his dorm room

Weeks later, Forth stood looking at the boxes piled in his dorm room. This was not what he expected from his amazing one night stand however, he did accept responsibility. Not only that, he had fallen for Beam. How, he wasn't entirely sure. Never mind that... he wasn't entirely sure how they ended up living together!

"Forth," Beam said, "Are you sure you're okay?" He waved his hands around, indicating his boxes scattered throughout the dorm room. "It's not too late for me to find another roommate."

"No, I'm okay, really." he replied, gathering Beam into a tight hug. "I'm still a bit shocked it's happening. Like really happening." He bent his head and kissed him lightly and gave a wicked smirk. "I get to wake up every morning and do THAT!"

Beam laughed and pushed his way out of his arms. "With everything that's happened, of course you're focusing on sex. Can't you be serious?" He walked over to the couch and flopped down on it. "I still need to figure out how I'm going to pay for the rest of my schooling."

His parents had held true to their words. They had refused to return any of Beam's repeated phone calls or texts in the past few months and his mother had finally sent him a letter with a careful selection of clothes and other possessions from his room in the mansion.

It broke his heart in many ways but in others, it strengthened his resolve. With Forth by his side, he would be who he was meant to be. Beam wasn't sure if he could ever really express how much he needed Forth in his life, how much he loved him but he could hope his actions proved this.

Beam had cried in Forth's arms yet again upon receipt of that damn letter. It took a week before Beam could even see anyone. Phana and Kit were ready to kill Forth, thinking he had tied Beam to a bed. It was Forth who restrained the Crazy Doc's from burning down the mansion that Beam's parents lived in.

It was Forth who calmed everyone down once the contents of the letter had been revealed. Beam's parents were indeed vicious. They had "bought out" Beam from the family as they termed it. 

Enclosed in the letter was paperwork to formally change his name to his mother's maiden name, which for legal purposes, he had enrolled in school already. They had paid one more semester of his schooling and in a bank account, upon reaching his 25th birthday, he would receive his "inheritance". 

In exchange, they wanted no further contact. In fact, his mother wrote his father stated he had no son. She did sign the letter "best wishes, Mother." so he had faint hope still, but he kept it to himself. Beam didn't mind having his grandmother's last name, she was an amazing woman who had loved him. 

If it had not been for her, he would never have known love while growing up. She was the reason he met Kit. Kit was the reason he met Phana and the rest was history. 

Forth cuddled next to Beam and put his head on his shoulder, shaking him out of the past. "Don't worry, Princess. I'm an engineer! I've got a plan." He reached over and took Beam's hands in his own and stroked over the soft palms with his rough fingers. "I'm taking you home with me this weekend."

Beam looked at him curiously, "I've met your parents already. Why are we going to your house?"

"Ah," said Forth triumphantly, "You have, but we haven't. Not yet, formally. Besides, we have to tell them we are roommates and we're going to start planning our wedding."

Wait? What just happened? Did Forth just propose?