32|| Pockets Of Happiness

After receive Draco's daily letter about Tutor, she contemplated on whether to go. She ran her finger over the indentation of his heavy writing.

Hermione looked up from her book to see her friend stuck in her mind. "Vanessa you have to go, sort it out with him. Don't ignore the problem" She whispered as Vanessa nodded. "If he's in a bad mood i will be coming straight back" She replied quickly changing out of her uniform into her lazy leggings and an oversized jumper Ron had gotten her again for Christmas.

"Remember to listen to him, Pansy is a crafty cow she has gotten into your head. Draco only has eyes for you, i can see it" Hermione hummed passing her, her new Vans.

And it was true, Pansy had her hands all over Draco that day of their argument and that image was stuck in her head. She was jealous but she didn't want to admit it.

Slipping out of the door, she walked quickly through the halls, her eyes flickered to the dark and gloomy night, giving it a cold feeling.

Walking into the room, Draco got to his feet and rushed to her side. Pulling her into a tight hug, she couldn't help but return the feeling.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa, Pansy is extremely annoying. She will do anything to get under your skin" He whispered pulling away and taking her face into his hand. He ran his thumb over the slowly healing cut on her lip.

"I only ever want you" He said locking their eyes together. And that was it. She trusted him. She didn't think twice about arguing it with him. She leant up on her tiptoes and closed the space between them.

Everything just felt right in each other's arm. It was safe and felt as if they were home. If they could, they would freeze and live in this moment for forever.

Pulling away she smiled. "Me and Ron made up, he's happy for us to be together as long as we behave of course" She smirked as he took her hand pulling her over to their seat near the fire, where he had laid out all the books for today's lesson.

"I was going to be with you no matter the circumstances Vanessa, you-" he paused as he looked down at her again. He didn't want to let out all of his feeling but she would always forever be his weakness.

"You make me feel at home and i never want to loose that feeling or you" He chuckled as she bit her lip holding back a happy tear.

"Oh Draco" She whispered wrapping arms around him again. "I don't want to loose you either".

After spending a long time chatting, working, laughing and little kissing, they were now sat in front of the fire wrapped in each others arms on the sofa, watching the flames dance and fight.

"What will we do in the summer when we can't see each other?" She whispered. She didn't want to be away from him and he felt the same.

When he was with her, he allowed himself to be happy and loved even if it made him look like a softy.

"Who said we can't see each other?" He smirked looking down at her on his chest. She sat up looking at him in confusion.

"I told my Mother about you" He whispered. And that was a big step for him. He wasn't close with his father but his mother and him had a bond people wouldn't guess they have.

Narcissa Malfoy had always came across as a women of class. With designer looks and soft skin some would even say she was beautiful if they didn't fear her husband, Lucius.

Her lips parted at the shock of his statement. "She wants to meet you" He searched her face in fear she would regret it. But a small smile fell upon her lips.

"I would love to meet your mum" She said as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her back down to his chest. "We will set up something in the summer" He hummed running his finger through her hair. She couldn't help back smile.

He was proud of her, he was proud enough to tell his mother about her. She knew that he was serious about her, it's always serious once your parents find out.

But their sweet moment got ruined as Jet appeared at the window, tapping away. Draco let out a groan as she got over him. She was warm and comfortable, he liked the moment.

Opening the letter, she shot him a small persuasive smile. "Cedric wants to see me, he's got his task tomorrow" She whispered knowing Draco didn't like them together, he rolled his eyes getting his feet.

"Okay but you are sitting with me at the task tomorrow" he smirked kissing the top of her head.
Kissing him a goodbye she run through the halls until she made it out to the courtyard were Cedric was admiring the now clear sky full of stars.

Sitting next to him, she looked up at the stars. Stars had always been their little thing. They could sit for hours in silence watching the stars if they could.

"I wanted to see my good luck charm before tomorrow" He smirked looking down at her as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah" she giggled, he noticed her cheeks were a little pink and a strong smell of expensive cologne came from her.

His smile faded slightly as she had just been with Draco. She looked happy. She looked happy because of Draco. He was jealous.

He looked to the floor forcing a smile back into his lips, he needed to be happy for her.

"So you were with Draco?" He asked as she nodded in response turning to look at him. "He has told his mum about me" She beamed breaking his heart. He was completely serious about her.

He rises his brows. "so you are going to meet the famous Mrs Malfoy?" He laughed as she laughed. "Yes and Ron and the twins approve of the relationship, so thing are coming together" She felt a warm feeling in her body. She felt complete.

But his heart broke into two. He badly wanted to shake the obvious into her that he was in love with her and had been for years. But he didn't want to loose her.

"Well good for you Ness you deserve it" He chuckled forcibly wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "And you are going to do great tomorrow, maybe even win it" She smirked wiggling her brows. "Then Cho Chang with fall hopeless in love you with you" She snickered as he faked his hurt with a laugh.

"You seem very lovey dovey, it's scary" She giggled rolling her eyes. "Well I'm happy and excited for my future" She laughed leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Even though I think the guy is a prat, I'm glad he makes you happy Ness. And if he ever hurt you, i will be there to pick up the pieces and if you ever feel lonely I'm here" He whispered making her wrap her arms around his waist.

"Thanks Ced. You know I love you right" she replied.

Painfully he closed his eyes, she loved him just not like he wanted. Stopping the tear threatening to fall he breathed out.

"Vanessa Weasley I will forever love you"