12|| Arrivals

12|| Arrivals 

"Are you sure you won't to see this because i don't mind taking you back?" Ron pesters her as they walk to the grand hall for the student from the other schools to arrive.

She was feeling much better after eating a few cookies with her brothers. They wanted her to rest and take a break but she wanted to watch. "Ron for the fifth time, I'm feeling much better" she stopped him in the entrance of the hall.

As he rambled on about her needing to chill out, she notice Draco standing from his seat making his way over. She had to think quick of her feet to get rid of Ron.

"Ron shut up and go in, I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up" She said starting to push him into the hall. "Do you want me to get Hermione to go with you?" He questioned. She shot him a warning glare and he took the hint. "Okay but be quick" He smiled weakly before walking away.

She quickly walked in the direction of the bathroom but stop outside waiting for Draco. He quickly came round the corner looking to see if anyone saw him.

"Hey Pretty boy looking for me?" She smirked leaning up against the wall. His eyes scanned her body for an sign of physical harm. "Vanessa don't do that again, you scared the living hell out of me" he hissed stepping closer to her.

She frowned rolling her eyes. "I'm fine Malfoy see?" She smirked doing a little twirl. He admired her body as she twirled, he loved how positive she was even though just a few mere hours ago she was in immense pain.

"You're beautiful" he whispered moving a hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear. She lightly bit her lip to stop a gasp from escaping her lips.

"I should um- um i should get back" she stuttered only making him laugh. "Am i making you nervous?" He whispered taking another step forward placing his hand against the either side of her.

Inches away from her face, she fluttered her eyes looking into eyes. Not know what to do, whether to smile or push him away she thought of something that would drive him mad.

Placing her small cold hands on his cheeks, she lean up kissing the corner of his mouth. His breath stuck in his throat, his body froze, even the butterflies claiming war in his stomach didn't know what to do.

"Actually I think I make you nervous" she whispered nice and slow then slipping from his trap walking towards the hall and leaving him stuck in shock.

He smiled lightly she played him at his own game. "1 Weasley 0 Malfoy" She yelled earning him to chuckle, she was competitive.

Trying to hid the smile from her lips she walked over to the table of her house, falling into the seat next to Harry. "Feeling okay?" He whispered looking down at the girl failing to hide a goofy smile.

"I'm tip top" She giggled earning Ron to narrow his eyes at her. Harry let out a laugh shaking his head, she was a weird one.

Feeling a hand on her back she turned to the towering figure of Cedric. He flashed a handsome smile before dropping a bag of sweets into her hand. "To get your sugar levels up, stop scaring me" He chuckled before jogging back to his seat.

Throwing a wink his way she opened the bag popping a sweet in her mouth. Turning back to the group they all gave her a look.

"What?" She froze mid way in chewing. All holding out their hands she could only roll her eyes sharing out the sweets. "I get one more because you know I'm your twin, we have to share" Ron smiled taking more than one from the bag.

She let out a laugh while the group broke off into a conversation. Naturally her eyes searched for the platinum blonde himself, but his gaze was only hard and cold.

Chocking her head, she watched his eyes flicker over to Cedric. Rising her brows at him getting slightly annoyed that he hadn't taken their moment before as a hint, she threw him back his dirty look, replacing it with a death stare.

-

Soon after the doors flung open revealing the girls from Beauxbatons dressed in their very prim and proper uniforms. Watching the boys wiggle the brows. Hermione and Vanessa rolled their eyes. She caught Draco and his friends smirking and pointing.

"Jesus imagine getting railed in that" She mumbled making Hermione choke on her water laughing. "Nessa" Ron hissed making the girls laugh even more.

Then entered the boys from Durmstrang. A few wolf whistles were thrown about and the girls instantly start to buzz. A few caught her eye, throwing the a wink her way, she knew how to piss Draco off to the max.

Flirtatiously waving back, Ron hit the back of her head in a warning.

However Draco in the other hand had his hand balled up and steam coming out of his ears. Raising her brows in a 'try me' way. She didn't like the feeling of jealousy and she had already told him about her and Cedric.

Their attention focused on Dumbledore as he spoke about the Age ring, a few moans were heard from the crowd but nothing that concerned the group. They were dismissed getting from their seat Hermione noticed a group of boys heading their way.

"Look who's com-" but before she could finished Ron had thrown his sister over his shoulder. "Nope we are not doing this" He said making everyone around them laugh.

"Ronald!" She shrieked but started to laugh at his overprotective side coming out to play. As he put her in her feet, he had a proud grin on his face. "Ron i will eventually get a boyfriend and get married one day I hope you realise that" She said as they headed towards the common room.

" with my seal of approval you will" He crosses his arm acting all serious. "how come you never care about what Cedric does" she raised the question watching her brother think.

"Because Cedric can actually tolerate you when we can't" He smiled earning her mouth to drop. "Ronald Weasley you best start running" She stared which he didn't need to think twice about and took off.