"That was not funny" he grumbled.

She laughed even louder with a snort and he just sat and admired her.

"Does your mom work today?"

"Yeah but London is home. We are going to watch a movie and drink hot coco."

"Then I drive your car home, I get ready for our date and I drive us to our destination."

Blake nodded and backed out of the parking lot before zooming off towards her house.

After an hour and forty five minutes, Jace was standing in the doorway as Blake hugged him.

"I'll see you in a few hours?"

She nodded and looked up at him and he smiled down at her.

"Dress warm this time, okay?"

She nodded once more and he bent down slightly to give her a soft kiss on her lips he loved so much.

"My tank is almost empty, could you fill it up beforehand?"

He nodded and she pulled out a twenty from her back pocket.

"I'll pay."

He kissed her again as his hands sat lightly on her hips.

"Sorry!" London said as she stumbled out of the room.

The two teens pulled apart and Jace turned bright red as Blake rolled her eyes.

"Bye baby" he mumbled embarrassedly.

He left quickly and Blake rolled her tongue against her lip ring.

§

Blake began getting ready at six twenty six. She fell asleep and realized Jace would be picking her up here at seven sharp which means she had thirty four minutes to shower and get ready.

The minute she stepped out of the shower she dried off before throwing on an old band t shirt that she wears as pajamas sometimes and a pair of clean underwear.

She let her hair air dry a bit when she looked for something to wear. She pulled a dark red sweater out of her closet, an article of clothing that's been sitting there for almost a year and never touched.

Blake had clothes in her closet that she has gotten but never ended up wearing, or clothes she wore maybe once and just never wore again. She never got rid of them though, for some reason she couldn't.

Blake took the red sweater off the hanger, the plastic hanger flying up slightly as she did so before finding her black ripped jeans in her drawers. She grabbed her fishnets as well and blow dried her hair before she put her clothes on.

When her hair became almost completely dry, she slid the clothes on her body and nodded at her reflection. It was now six forty seven and she sat down on the floor right by her mirror and began to do her usual makeup.

Once the time hit seven, she sprayed her perfume on, laced up her high top vans and tucked her phone into her back pocket. She stuffed her wallet in her bra, and rushed downstairs just as the doorbell rang.

"Who's at the door?" Susie asked as she walked up from the basement just as Blake opened the door.

Jace stood there with his hands in his jean pockets as he stood nervously on their front porch. He wore blue jeans with a black hoodie with a black and red flannel over it and his low top converse. His hair was styled messily like he always wears it with a nervous smile on his face.

"It's Jace" Blake sighed.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys had plans" Susie said.

"That's because I didn't say anything."