chapter twenty three

Chapter twenty three: a blast from the past part 2

No one's POV

Alira starts crying while the wolves aproach her. "Alira!" Her mother yells and runs towards her but gets attacked by an other wolf that came from the bushes.

More wolves walk towards them. One of them is smelling her tummy. "A baby" He says. Simone starts crying.

"Leave my wife alone!" Stanley says angry and runs towards her. A male wolf approaches him. "I don't think we will" He says. 

He looks at the wolf standing close to Simone and nod his head. "NO" Standley yells. The wolf bit her neck which made it break.

Stanley falls on the ground and cries. The male wolf walks towards him and grins. "End his life too" He says. 

Stanley doesn't do anything. He is too weak to defend himself and doesn't see a point in living without his mate.

"Get all their stuff" He demands all the wolves. They didn't bring much to the picknick but they had some money with them.

The others also let all their stuff behind when they ran away which the Rogues take too. "Sir what do we have to do with the little girl?" One of them asks.

He walks towards Alira. He grins. "We will take her. She's an Omega, she can work as a servant or something" He says.

Then they hear a loud growl. He turns around and sees an Alpha wolf attacking his group members. 

Many of them are running away. The Alpha wolf walks towards him. "Leave that little girl alone!" He says with his Alpha voice.

He attacks him and kills him. He looks around but he doesn't see any wolves left. He turns around.

The little girl in front of him is sitting on the ground crying. "Hello little girl, what's your name?" He asks.

She keeps crying without saying a word. "Do you know where your parents are?" He asks. She just keeps crying without saying anything again.

He sighs and looks around. Then he notices 2 dead bodies on the ground. He walks over to them and smell in their scent.

They smell just like her so he assumes they are her parents. "Oh that poor girl" He thinks by himself.

He walks back towards her. "Climb on my back" He says. She does as told and sits down on his back.

He runs with her on his back through the woods towards his car. "Alpha" His Beta says. His Beta looks a little confused.

"I will explain it later" He mindlinks him. His Beta nods. "Can you place her in the car and hand me some clothes?" He asks his Beta.

"Sure Alpha" He says. He lifts the little girl and put her down on the backseat of his car. He takes some clothes from the trunk and hands it to him.

He holds it in his mouth and walks towards a tree. Behind the tree he transforms to his human form and put on his clothes. He walks back towards the car and gets in.

~*~

The little girl is watching a kids TV show in the living room while Tristan talks to his wife in the kitchen. "What happened?" She asks.

"I heard people scream while I was heading home from the meeting, and decided to look what was going on. Long story short, I saved her from the Rogues that attacked her but was too late for her parents, I found them death on the ground" He explains to his wife.