chapter eight

Dylan's POV

After Angel's sister visit we talked a bit. It really sounds like she might be her quintuplet sister. They also look like each other a lót. I didn't know she had any siblings, leave alone that she was part of a quintuplet.

"But more importantly, where is my little sister?" She says. She calls her her little sister because Angel is the youngest of the quintuplet and she is the oldest. She also told us her name, it is Leilani.

apparently Angel's real name is actually Alira. It isn't that strange that her real name is different, my parents gave her the name Angel. "I assume that you don't know either, the reason why I'm here is because some guys that searched for her thought I was her" She says.

"We assumed that she is at the Black claw pack because we saw that one of their Alpha's kidnapped her when we looked at the security footage" My dad says. She looks like she is thinking.

~*~*~*~

It's a few hours later and her other sisters arrived. They all look the same but everyone has an other hairstyle and body type. Again I'm not a pervert.. I'm trying to keep them apart.

We made a deal, they will help us finding Angel. I mean, Alira. Even though her real name her real parents gave her is Alira she will always be our little Angel.

After searching so long for her long lost sister they have the right to see her too. Apparently Angel was the only one with their parents that day. Her other sisters were at one of their parents friend's houses. They are the once's who adopted them.

They are grown up with their own family and their parents friends etc at their parents old pack while Angel was separated of everyone.

You might be wondering, why wouldn't you go to the Black claw pack if you saw the Alpha of that pack kidnap her? 

Well, first of all we can't just storm into an other Alpha's territory, we all signed an agreement. In the agreement it also says that you can't go to other packs unannounced.

Our pack members can but they have to verify their identity first at the boarders. It's kind of like the customs, they decide if you can cross the border. For example, some packs allow weapons and some don't. So in some packs they won't let you cross if you have a gun with you.

We also tried to contact them but they didn't response. They kind of disappeared. The beta of the pack told us they were going on a vacation or something and are gone for a while, he doesn't even know where.

That's why we are so worried. We don't know where she is, we don't know what they are going to do to her either. "Don't worry we will find her, I have this feeling she's okay and everything will turn out well" My mate says. I sigh and relax a bit.

I don't know what I would do know without my mate. I kiss her full on the mouth. She giggles. "Thanks for being there for me" I say and kiss her passionately on the mouth.

~*~

Leilani's POV

It's the next day. Me and my sisters stayed the night at their pack house. Mia was right, Alira is very lucky that she got adopted by them. They are super nice people and genuinely love her as their own.

We have talked a bit and came up with a plan. Because they are Alpha's they can't just go to an other pack, they will see it as a threat. But a few days passed and they still didn't get an answer or got a sign of her so they decided to eventually go there, despite of the agreement.

Me and my sisters go with them. They tried to stop us at first, because they thought it might be dangerous because they could see it as a threat and attack us, but we have searched for her for years now and have finally found her. ... Kinda. 

So we will go with them. We first ate breakfast and now we're walking towards the cars. A few of their soldiers come with us too, you never know what will happen.

Eventually we go with 4 cars. I really hope we will find my sister today.