chapter twenty one

Angel/Alira's POV

I try to push Levi off of me. But instead he pulls away from me himself. He looks at me with widen eyes. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I couldn't help myself!" He says and starts to panic.

"It's okay you just tried to help me but lost control" I say. My lips feel gross. I don't want to kiss anyone else but my mates. A normal male wolf would have lost control already but he's a Beta and could stop himself.

"Jace is going to kill me. Probably all of them but especially Jace because I'm his Beta" He says and starts to freak out. "I'm so sorry Luna" He says.

I look at him with pity. He was just trying to help me. Speaking of the devil, Jace just bursted into the room. He looks furious at Levi who just looks up at him. He walks over to Levi and punch him on his temple.

"Jace!" I yell at him and sit up. He looks at me right in the eyes. His eyes are pitch black with a yellowish edge. That means he is angry and his wolf has taken over.

"You're my mate not his!" He yells practically in my face. He pushes me back down on the bed and lies on top of me. He starts to kiss me possessive and rough.

I don't stop him. It kind of feels weird to do it right after Jace punched Levi almost knock out while he is still here. Jace stops the kiss and starts attacking my neck. I look to my right and see that Levi is already gone. "I'm going to make you mine" He says.

~*~

Jace's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night. Angel is laying down on my chest and is still as sleep. I smirk when I look down at her.

Yesterday we finally mated. We were so tired that we skipped dinner. For some reason I just can't fall as sleep.

I have a bad feeling and my mind is fillied with thoughts. The main question on my mind is, why do I have to share my mate with my brothers?

I don't know why but I'm suddenly very restless. I put my arms tighter around Angel which calms me down for a bit.

~*~

It's the next day and me and my brothers are in the meeting room. Every friday we have a small meeting at the end of the day about how the week went.

About Levi? He called in sick. He is just too scared to face one of us after what happened yesterday. He better did because I don't want to see his face for a while.

My own best friend, right hand and most trusted man, well next to me brothers, touched my mate. I just remove the thought out of mind and focus on the meeting.

~*~

Right now I'm in my room and changing my clothes to my pyjama's. I hear a knock on the door. The door opens slowly and reveals Angel. "Jace?" She asks carefully.

I look at her. She looks at my naked chest for a bit but looks at me in the eyes again. "Are you still angry at Levi?" She asks carefully.

I clench my jaw when she says his name. "Please don't be angry at him! He didn't mean to kiss me" She says.

He did what?! I try to hold myself in from not storming out of the towards his house to slit his throat. She puts her hand on my arm which relaxes me for a little bit.

"He was just trying to help with the pain because it was unbearable. Please forgive him" She almost begs.

She looks at me with her puppy eyes which I just can't resist. I sigh deeply. "Fine" I say and stroke her hair behind her ear. She smiles at me which makes me smile too.