chapter eighteen

Mia's POV

I wake up early like I always do and start making breakfast. I knew what my sisters were doing yesterday. I know that it was Lainie's plan too. They are trying to keep the guys for themselves.

It's not like I can do anything about the fact that they sleep early and wake up late. I smirk at the thought. "Goodmorning sunshine" One of the guys says who walked inside the kitchen.

I turn around and see Jace. I have to stop myself from smirking. I have a plan. "Hmm it smells delicious" He says with a double meaning and smirks.

I smile back at him and put my hand on his chest. "Not as good as you" I say. He smiles and I kiss him on the lips. "Morning" Jesse says who just walked in. "Morning handsome" I say and kiss him on the cheek.

Soon I'm done with making breakfast and place everything on the dinning table. We start eating. "It tastes awesome babygirl" Jaxon says and kisses me on the cheek.

Soon my sisters come downstairs as well. "Goodmorning" I say with my sweetest voice. Lainie glares first but then says "Goodmorning" With a fake smile.

~*~

"Bye baby" I say to Jace and kiss him full on his mouth. He breaks the kiss and says "See you later" And leaves. The other guys leave as well.

I see Alira looking furious just like I expected. It is so obvious that they like each other the most. "Enough!" Alira says suddenly.

Everybody looks surprised at her. "You keep keeping the guys for yourself!" She says angry. "Well you guys did the same thing yesterday!" I say.

"That's because we want attention from the guys too! We're mates with them too!" Chelsea says angry. "We wanted you to know how it feels" She says a bit calmed down now.

I look down. "I'm sorry" I say and tears start to escape from my eyes. "I thought that they would reject me because I wasn't a virgin anymore and when they started to give me extra attention I just.. I don't know" I admit.

Lainie puts her hand on my back. "Aw it's okay we forgive you" She says. "Only if you never do that again" Chiara says. I nod. "Only if you guys will never do it too" I say.

~*~

Angel/Alira's POV

Me and my sisters talked it out and made an agreement. Because Mia was alone with the guys for a couple of days, me, Leilani, Chelsea and Chiara will too but only for a day.

After that we agreed to never keep the guys away from each other and also that we won't get angry or jealous if the other one is alone with the guys etc.

Right now I'm laying in bed. Having 5 mates and sharing them with 4 sisters is so complicated, why couldn't we have a mate of our own? We are with 5 so why would we all share all of them?

That is something that the moon goddess has decided. Only she knows why. Oh moon goddess, why did you let us share each other's mates?

I close my eyes and fall as sleep. When I open them again my question gets answered..