chapter eleven

Angel's POV

After my adoption parents, Tristan and Savannah, came in with Dylan, The boys and 4 girls that looked like me, a maid brought us something to drink.

Tristan starts talking about how childish and irresponsible they were while Dylan glares at Jace, actually everybody but especially Jace, and Jace glares back at him.

"But the reason why we did that is because you would never accept us being her mate" Jaxon says.

"Of course not, she is a Wood, no wood would ever date a Knight" My father says. I look shocked at him. Does he really mean that?

I thought they were over reacting, which they were, but I didn't think that he would actually forbid it!

I look at my mother and Dylan, they don't look bothered about what he said at all. Do they also agree with it?

And it's not like they are some sort of boyfriend, they are my mates! They look really pissed off by what Tristan said.

I can see that they are trying to fight the urge to not turn into a wolf right now. "But that's ridiculous!" That Mia girl from earlier says.

"Yeah only because of some sort of I guess family issue she can't date a Knight? That's like so out dated and stupid. And by the way she isn't even a Woods, she is a Quintons" One of them says, the last part proud (Chiara).

So my real last name is Quintons? I wonder what my birth name is and my birth day. I got so many questions since they arrived.

~*~

After an hour of arguing they finally made an agreement. My parents and Dylan are going to leave, but they can visit and I can visit them whenever we want.

My sisters will stay though. Me and my sisters are currently sitting in the living room chatting. "Do you also know my birth name?" I ask after I asked their names.

"Alira Mabel Quintons" Leilani, or Lainie for short, says. "Wait, why do we all have the same second name?" I ask her.

"Because that's the name of our mother" She explains. "It's also the name of our gran gran. Actually we're like the 10th generation called Mabel, it's kind of like a tradition" Chiara says.

I nod understanding. "Our parents names were Stanley Quintons and Simone Mabel Claires if you were wondering" Leilani says. "When is my.. I mean our birthday?" I ask her. "September 19" She answers.

"I'm so happy we found you, I'm finally not the youngest anymore" Mia says. "Jeez Mia is that the only reason?" Chelsea teases.

"No of course not I missed her too" She says. The reason why I don't remember them is because I got adopted at a young age and didn't get reminded of them so I forgot about them.

But they of course where reminded that they had a 5th sister and even had pictures of me when I was young. I still feel guilty for not remembering them tho.

"What is the name of your brother though?" Mia asks. "Mia behave yourself" Chiara says and they laugh.

"Dylan" I say. "He's hot" She says. I look disgusted. He is my brother, I can't see him as hot. "Ew gross" I say.

"He might be your brother but he is not ours" Mia says and looks dreamy. "You already forgot we have mates right?" Chiara says.

"Huh? Oh right" She says. "Hey Alira which one of them is your mate?" She asks. It took me a second to realize she said it to me. Still not used to that name.

"All of them" I answer a bit confused if I think about it. "How come we all share the same mates? That doesn't make any sense. We're all with 5 people so each gets one mate but why do we all have 5?" Mia wonders.

That's something I wonder too. Why do we share our mates? Because we are quintuplets? So if one of us has to share a mate because we are a quintuplet, and because the guys are a quintuplet, we all share each others mates?

"Probably because we're all quintuplets" Chelsea says. "Anyways, who is your favorite?" Mia asks while looking at me with a smirk.

"Uuhh.. I don't know?" I say. "Oh I know who is my favorite, Jonah" She says and looks dreamy. "I like Jace. Even though they all are the same age he is obvious the youngest of them, even mentally. I like that" Chiara says.

"Yeah that's why I like Juan or Jace but Jaxon also wouldn't be bad" Leilani says. "I like Jesse the most. He also has a lip ring which is super hot" Chelsea says.

My heart breaks when I hear them talking about my mates. My.. Oh no I'm sounding like them too.

I felt a slight pain in my chest when they mentioned Jace. I don't know why. "What's wrong?" Mia asks.

"Nothing" I lie. She smirks. "You can't lie to us, we're your quintuplet sisters. If something is wrong with one of us we can feel that" She says.

She starts to smirk. "Are you jealous because we're mated to your mates too" She says. "No" I lie again.

"So that's it! You don't like to share them" She says. I blush of embarrassment. I complained about them being jealous but now I'm the one that's being jealous.

Oh how the tables have turned.. "Did you kiss them? I can smell that you haven't mated yet or even marked" Mia says casually.

"Yes only one of them" I say shyly. "Who?" She asks. They all look curious at me. "Jace" I say. "Was it good?" Mia asks. "Uh I guess so" I say.

"Come on, you can't even tell if he is good or not?" Mia says. "Maybe it was her first kiss" Chelsea says. Mia looks confused at her.

"He actually is. He also told me I'm his first kiss too" I say. "I doubt that, he is an Alpha of.. how old was he again? Whatever, wouldn't even have kissed before" She says what makes me doubt it too.

Did he really lie to me? "Mia! How can you say that? Now she's starting to doubt it too!" Chiara says. "Yeah not everyone is like you who already dated before they find their mate" Leilani says.

Wait did she really do that? "Hey to my defense, I thought I would never find my mate" She says. Then suddenly the guys walk in, how long were they eavesdropping?