chapter six

Angel's POV

"I'm Angel" I say to him. "Back off Gael" Jaxon says. Gael frowns and puts his hand up. "Stay away from our mate" He says. Gael puts an eyebrow up.

"our?" He says. He smirks. "So you're sharing your mate then" He says with still a smirk on his face. He sniffs in the air. "Wait if you're mated why don't I smell-" "Because we didn't mark her yet" Jaxon says. There is an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Oh breakfast I'm starving!" The light brown haired guy says. He grabs a plate and a few slices of toast. The other guys take some food too.

The ambiance is suddenly very tensed. The 3 guys eat their food and talk to each other while the other guys keep quiet. I just eat my toast in silence.

I stand up and walk towards the living room. I sit down on the couch. I hear footsteps but when they sit down I see the brown haired guy and the blond one instead of my mates.

"My name is Jayden en this is Kai, what's your name?" The brown haired guy says. "Angel" I say. "Where do you know my mates from?" I ask. They won't let just anyone inside their house.

"They are our Alpha's, I am the Beta of this pack and Kai too" He says. "Wait you both are Beta's?" I ask confused. "Yeah because they are with 5, every Alpha has a Beta. I'm the beta of Juan" He explains.

"And I am the beta of Jonah. Gael is the beta of Jaxon by the way" Kai says. Suddenly we can hear glass breaking and shouting. "Wait what was that?" I say.

"Oh Jaxon and Gael are fighting" He says. "Wait.. What?!" I stand up. "We have to stop them!" I say. Jayden stops me. "The other guys can handle this" He says.

But for some reason I have the urge to safe him. It's probably because of the mate bond. I run towards the kitchen.

The guys try to stop Jaxon. "She's our mate too but even we think this goes to far!" Jesse says. "Jaxon!" I say and walk towards him.

"Why are you being so jealous" I ask angry. "Because you said you think they were cute" He says a bit softer, still looking angry at Gael.

I blush. They probably heard my thoughts. But still, he is overreacting. I notice that his hand is bleeding. "Oh my god you're bleeding!" I panic.

He frowns and looks down at his hand. "Oh I didn't even notice. It is just a small cut, it will heal" He says and shrugs it off.

I have no idea why but I have the urge to take care of him. Stupid mate bond. "But you're bleeding! You have to clean the wound first and put a bandage on it!" I say.

He frowns. "I'm a werewolf I heal fast and I'm an Alpha, I'm not bothered by just a little cut" He says with a bit of an ego.

I open every drawer in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He asks confused. "Searching for a first aid kit" I say with a duh tone.

He rolls his eyes. "I don't need that" I glare at him. "Where is your first aid kit?" I ask Juan because I realise I'm never going to find it.

Juan gives me the first aid kit. I start cleaning Jaxon's wound and put a bandage on it. I look satisfied at it.

He still doesn't agree with it. "I don't need it really" He says. "I don't care you're my mate, I don't want you to be hurt because of that stupid mate bond okay!" I say a bit irritated.

He smirks. My other mates glare jealousy at him. "Just don't do it again" I say. His smirk even gets wider. "I promise I will never do it again" He says.

He pulls me towards him and gives me a kiss on the head.

~*~

And like every evening will be like, they fight about who I will sleep with tonight. "No you can't sleep with her tonight!" Jonah says while standing protectively in front of me. I roll my eyes. Jaxon growls angry.

They are still jealous about what happened a few hours ago. Even though it counts for all of them, I can't stand the idea of them being hurt, even if it is only a little paper cut it doesn't matter.

I know we're werewolves and we will heal fast but I don't care. "Can't we just sleep all together?!" I say a bit irritated. Their heads all turn towards me. They look at me shocked.

"You're going to discus for hours and eventually we will all end up in 1 bed together so why not just sleep all together" I say and roll my eyes.

They are quiet at first but then smirk. Some images cross my mind. They are obviously not mine. "That's not what I meant!" I say angry but blush out of shame.

horny idiots.. "It's okay baby cakes we know what you mean" Jonah says and walks closer. "But don't call us horny idiots again" He whispers while he's very close. He hangs intimidating over me. Stupid mate bond, why can't they keep out of my head?!

~*~

Dylan's POV

"Alpha! And futher Alpha, we have great news! We found Angel!" My father's Beta says. My father sighs in relief and I do too.

"See I told you everything would be alright" My mate says. I put my arms around her. I'm so happy that they finally found her.

"Where was she?" My father asks curious. "She was at the Sunflower pack" He says. But I thought the Alpha of the Black claw pack kidnapped her, why would she be at the Sunflower pack?