chapter five

(A/n): For if you forgot: Jaxon (the oldest), Jonah (the second oldest), Jace (the youngest), Jesse (the middle one) and Juan (the second youngest).

Angel's POV

I ended up sleeping with Juan (yes just sleeping) because he is the second youngest. I suggested in order from young to old because I first slept with Jace.

I was surprised they agreed to it. Suddenly I feel something on my leg. I open my eyes. I see all 5 of them sleeping around me.

I sigh. I try to get up but a strong pair of arms hold me very tight. I push Juan away and get out of bed.

I walk towards the kitchen. Hmm what do I want? Just simple toast would be fine. I search for some bread and a toaster.

"What are you making?" A voice suddenly asks. I turn around and see Jaxon sitting at the bar. "Oh just some toast" I say.

"Can I have one too?" He says. "Sure" I say and shrug my shoulders and take some more bread. I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen.

It's Jonah and Jesse. Jonah yawns and stretches himself. "What are we eating?" He asks. "Just some toast" I say shyly.

They can cook amazing but I'm actually not that good at cooking. Sure I can do the basics like an egg or something.

When I'm finally done with everyone's toast and can finally eat Jace and Juan walk in. I sigh irritated and make some more.

After I'm finally done I put some jam and other things on the table. I sit down and start eating. Everybody eats in a comfortable silence.

"Is something wrong?" Jonah asks worried. "No it's just.." "You miss your family?" He asks. How does he know? Oh right..

"I just want to be able to see them and tell them that I'm okay" I say. "No" Jaxon says. "Why not?" I say a bit irritated.

"Because they obviously want you back. Our family and their family dislike each other for years. Sure we're both part of the same bond for the sake of our packs, we're not letting our personal problems become one of our packs too but that doesn't mean they would accept the fact you're mated to us" He explains.

I always noticed that there was a little hate between the Wood family and the Knight family. "You can't keep me away from them!" I say angry.

"Yes I can. If they find you they won't let you go, I don't want to loose my mate" Jaxon says. I look at the other guys, they can't agree with this too, can they?

They keep quiet and stare in front of them. Unbelievable! The tensed up atmosphere gets interrupted by 3 guys walking in.

"Hey!" One says. He has dark brown short hair with cute little curls. He smiles, showing his cute dimple. He has a more tanned skin.

The other guy next to him has light brown hair but messed up in a cute way. He has a very light skin but it fits him perfectly.

The other one has dark blond hair and bright green eyes. They all are very muscular. I know I have mates but that doesn't mean I don't think they look cute.

The one with the curls walks over to me. "Who's this?" He asks.

(A/n): Yeah sorry a short chapter but I will post the other one soon I promise ^^