chapter nineteen

(A/n): Dear readers, I have a little easter egg/hint about this book on my page! (It's in my reading list ö)

~*~

Angel/Alira's POV

I open my eyes and see the moon goddess standing in front of me. We're both standing in a grass field. It's night time and the stars shine.

Is this a dream? It must be... "Hello Alira, or Angel because you're still not used to hearing that name" She says. I just stand there not knowing what to do.

Is thé moon goddess standing right in front of me right now? It must be a dream. "It's not a dream, well it is but I came to visit you" She says as if she read my mind.

"I came to answer your question" She explains further. Her smile turns into a saddened face expression. "I also came to warn you" She says with a worried undertone.

"The reason why you share the same mates is because we don't know which one of you is going to survive" She says. "What do you mean?" I ask her worried.

"There's something bad going to happen and the change is big many of you won't survive. Jace was actually supposed to be your mate. Your sisters have one too, for example Mia and Jaxon" She says.

"The reason why you share your mates with each other is because we don't know how many of you will survive and a pack needs a Luna and Alpha. I did it for the sake of your pack but also for all of you. Wolves start to loose their mind when they loose their mate. And what if only one of the guys survives but he isn't your mate, that would cause problems too. Both of you would get suicidal thoughts. But if you're mated to all of them you would want to stay alive for just one of them. But I also had to make your sisters mated to them too because, I don't know if you will survive too" She says.

I start to get worried. So one of us or more will die? "But it is not certain who will die, or even if any of you dies. Hopefully all of you will survive. Just be careful and very cautious. From now on every choise you make matters and will change your future" She finishes.

I start to freak out. I don't want any of them to die! A little smile starts to appear on her face. "But don't worry too much about it my child, for now you have something else to worry about" She says and starts to fade away.

"To worry about what? What do you mean?!" I yell after her but I don't get a response. The dream starts to disappear and all I see is black. "Enjoy while you still can" I hear her voice say before I open my eyes.

I start to breath heavy. What is going to happen? Why are we going to die? Or better question, who of us will die? Then I feel a slight pain in my stomach and realize what she meant with something else I have to worry about now.