chapter seven

Leilani's POV

"Sir isn't that her?" A man says. "I think so, she looks like the girl on the picture" An other man says. I'm just walking through the market, I'm buying groceries for me and my sisters.

Suddenly they walk towards me. "Aren't you that girl Angel?" The older one asks. He shows me a picture of a girl that looks a lot like me.

I frown. I get confused with my sisters a lot because we look like each other. We are a quad but actually a quintuplet, but our youngest sister died years ago with our parents so now we are technically a quad.

But who on earth is Angel? And why does she looks like me (and my sisters) so much? I open my mouth but then I close it again. I wanted to say no but I want to find out what this is all about and why she looks like me.

We searched for our little sister since the day that she disappeared, we only found the dead bodies of our parents but she wasn't near them. We gave up after years of searching but we still have a little bit of hope. "Yes" I answer after thinking about it.

They smile at each other. "Alpha Tristan, Luna Amelia and future Alpha Dylan will be so happy to see you again!" The older one says happy.

I fake smile and nod. I follow him towards a car. I frown. Who are those people he mentioned?

I mind link my sisters. "Hey I won't come home today and don't know when I will. I couldn't buy the groceries either so one of you have to do that" I say.

"Why? what are you going to do?" Chiara asks. "Some guys think I am a girl named Angel, She looks surprisingly much like us" I explain.

"So we don't get food?" Mia asks. I roll my eyes. "You too? Some guys walked over me and asked the same thing, I said no and shrugged it off" Chelsea says.

Strange. "Also they said some Alpha's name and that they would be happy to see me again" I say. "Maybe it is Ali! Was she adopted by an Alpha? Lucky!" Mia says.

"We all know that she died with our parents years ago. And what is wrong with our adoption parents? They aren't Alpha's but they are a higher rank and warriors and have a good income, plus they can find it well with our Alpha and Luna!" I say.

"Yeah I know and I'm thankful for them, I'm just saying that she is lucky" Mia says with a duh tone. I roll me eyes again. "And by the way we don't know for sure it's her. Like last time, it happened to be a random girl they thought was Chelsea for some reason" Chiara says.

"Yeah why me?" Chelsea complains. "I know but we can still hope" Mia says. "We will found out soon enough" I say and sigh. I cut off the mind link.

Dylan's POV

I smile when I see her walking towards us. I missed her so much even though it was only a few days. Still there's something off about her.

She looks longer, her hair is bit different and she has bigger curves but is still skinny. What? I'm not a pervert it's just obvious.

"You aren't Angel" I say a bit sad. "Yeah but I have a question, did her parents die in a Rouge attack?" She asks. I frown. How does she know?

"Yes, why?" My father asks. "I have a feeling that she might be my sister" She says.