My worst day

Trigger warning!!!

Gulf

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. The whole picnic thing was awesome. But then that embarrasing moment had to happen. I was so ashamed of myself. Though Mew didn't mind but I felt guilty for slapping him the last time for the same reason. Now I did it myself. I'm definitely turning into a pervert. But I couln't stop myself. His body was right before my face and I couldn't help myself. Mew was smiling all the way to the dorm.

After sleeping for a few hours, I woke up in the early morning. I studied for a bit. Everyone was sleeping. I was going to take a break when my phone rang. It was an unknown no.

Unknown: Hello!!! Are you Gulf ?

Me: Yes!! Why??

Unknown: Your father has an accident an hour before. We got your number from his phone. Can you come to this hospital? I'll send you the location.

Me:Is he alright? How is he?? Have u called anyone other than me?

Unknown: No. The last call was ur no. So we called it. You come here to see his state. But I should tell you that he is not in grave danger. But is still unconscious. Come as soon as possible.

Me: I'm on my way.

I hang up the phone. What the fuck!! How did it happened. I din't waste a single minute. I rushed to the bathroom and changed my clothes.
I left the dorm without waking up anyone. I don't have time for that. I reached the given location as soon as possible. But to my surprise this was a lonely alleway. What the fuck. There was not a single hospital. Did I get it wrong. I checked the location. But now I checked whether there is a hospital nearby or not. I was in such a hurry i didn't check the location properly before. The guy must have made some mistakes. So I called that no. to ask about it. But the no. was off.

Before I could search the nearby places, Suddenly i felt a sharp pain on my back of the head. Someone hit me with a rod perhaps. Before I could turn around, all I could see blurry images. I collapsed on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew

Yesterday was a perfect day. I couldn't believe gulf would like it that much. I love it when he smiles a lot with such little things I do. He was so happy yesterday. But then he got turned on and wanted to touch me. I could feel lust in his eyes. He was looking so hot on top of me. I wanted to take him then and there. If he hadn't calmed down on the car, we would have done sex already. Afterall I'm a horny teenager. When he was sitting on me my member was brushing against his ass. Oh goodness. His ass is a view to watch for a while. He is definitely a complete package and He is mine only.

After thinking about him for a couple of minutes, I finally tried to get up from the bed. It was just a few hours separated from him and I already missed him so badly. So I messaged him.

Me: Good morning baby.

Me: What are you doing??

Me: Are you awake already?

Me: When is you class today?

Me: Are you bsy babe?

Me:Msg me as soon as u see it ok.

It was odd. He always wakes up early in the morning. He is a morning person. He always replies me right away. I think he is getting ready or having a shower may be. So I got up from the bed and went to get ready for the classes. I have a tight shedule today. But thankfully we get to spend the lunch time together as our classes happens in the same block.