Truth

Gulf

I have always been that timid little boy  infront of everyone but not my parents though. But I'm nervous as hell this time. So coming out to my parents is giving me headache since I decided to do so. I mean I know I love Mew so much and I want them to know about him as well. They partly know him as my friend though. But tonight they will know that he is my Faen.

After thinking about it throughly and taking Mew's advice I finally decided to just say it out loud to them tonight no matter what. I know there will always be Mew if anything worse happens. But I hope everything will be fine and they will take it easily as my in-laws.

Mew had told me to take off the ring and the necklace until I tell them about us. I actually told Mew to take it off for me and I gave it to him to keep it with him until next time he himself put it on me.

After kissing him goodbye, I reluctantly left his car and headed to the door. It wasn't locked which was quiet odd as I didn't see anyone outside.

When I entered into our sitting area, my parents were already there. They looked at me with a hurtful eyes unknown to me and then looked away. They didn't even greet me as I came home almost a year After I left for college.

May be just may be they are having some trouble in workplace.

Me:Hey mom!!!! Hey dad!!!

I sat in between them but still got no response.

Me:Are you both not happy with me coming back home after such a long time???

Me: Why are you both so silent?? Anything happened?? Is winnie alright???

Mom:He is alright. He has gone to his friend's house.

Me:Thank god!!! I thought you both have gone mute!!

Dad: Is it a proper way to talk to your parents? I thought we taught you better.

Me: Since when do you scold me for inappropriate behavior??? Am I that bad?

I don't know why but I was getting emotional. As I'm a good boy throughout my life, I never actually got scolded like this. I was seconds to cry.

Me:Mom!!! Tell me please.  Did I do anything wrong???

Dad: Think it yourself what were you doing outside the house???

No.. No... No...

I didn't absolutely want them to find it out like this. Did they actually saw us kissing??

Me:What are you talking about??

I didn't want to jump onto conclusions.

Mom: Please don't tell me you are in a relationship with that boy in the car. How could you kiss a boy???

Yeah!!! It's finally time to tell them everything. Hey god!! Please be with me.

I got up from the couch and faced them.

Me:Mom. Dad. I actually wanted to talk to you about us at some point of the day. But as You both saw us so yes Me and Mew we love each other.

Me: We actually have been in a relationship for around a year now!!! And before you say anything I want him in my future.

Dad: Just Shut up!!!!

Dad sprang out from the couch and fumed with anger!!!!

Dad: You were such a lovely boy when we visited you on your bday.

Me: I was already in a relationship back then dad!!!

Tears started rolling down my eyes. How could they?????