I'm All Yours!!

Yayyy!
Double update!!

SMURT ALERT
LEMME KNOW HOW IT GOES?!!!!

Gulf

It's been over a month what happened to me on the warehouse. Still now I have nightmares sometime. I'm trying very hard I swear. I know if I won't try, Mew will be sad and I don't wanna make him unhappy. I love him too much. After returning from the beach I'm making the best out of myself. I have been preparing for today since then. I almost forgot my love's bday the past month.

When I went to the mall with win and Wat that day, I lied to Mew that Win wanted to go. It was actually me who wanted to buy a gift for Mew. Well I can't afford too many expensive ones but the main gift I'hv for him will surely make him beyond happy. Bacause I'm giving myself to him. Yeah!! You heard that right!!!!

Although I sometimes feel myself filthy but I want Mew's touch more than anything. Then only I'm gonna remember his touch rather than those horrible hands which lay on me. I want to say to Mew that I love him so much that The Shy kid in me is willing to give himself to his lover. I know it would be the best gift for his bday.

Though I have decided to finally lose my virginity, I'm still nervous as hell. Initially I was a bit scared about the whole thing. But I know Mew would be in my future. So I'm willing to surrender myself to him. I know it's going to be first time for both of us. That's why I'm preparing to make it special.

Right now Mew is driving us both to the beach. We actually planned to go tomorrow but as today we had a few classes in the morning so we left our dorm in the afternoon. Tomorrow is his bday and I'm going to make it a blast!!!

Initially Mew was too concerned about me so he told me the whole gang would come with us as I'll be more comfortable with my friends. But I told him that I'm more than happy with him and told him not to worry too much about me *like he would actually listen to me*.

All these time I never actually realized how much I pushed Mew away from me. I thought I was making him happy by letting him go. Breaking up with him broke my heart as well but I wanted him to be happy. Alas!!! I never realized his happiness resides inside me. Stupid man even committed suicide after getting heart broken. I think that incident clicked inside me and I realized finally that I wan't doing the right thing. Since then I'm involving him in my life like before. Well I'm kind of trying myself hard and I'll fucking try harder to make him mine.

I think except Mew everyone kind of knows what's gonna happen this Weekend. I mean Wat already knew as I went out to shopping with him the other day. Mew insisted on going with us but I told him I had to take some printouts of my assignment and Wat also accompanied me. I know Mew is afraid of letting me go anywhere alone after that incident. But he can't always be by my side every fucking second.

I actually bought a bunch of things as I know Mew definitely won't bring them with him. Obviously by now Wat has told everyone about it.

After reaching our destination,we headed to our room. Max already booked it for us before. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day so I just want to relax today. After a while we took showers separately and relaxed for a while on the couch. There is a king size bed on the middle of the room. And a big flat tv on the opposite side of the wall. It's a perfect room for honeymoon.*wink wink*

With the help of Max I prepared a cake and planning to wish Mew in the midnight. Mew is resting his head on my lap and he is more focused on the phone than the tv.

Me:You want to watch the tv or you wanna play with your phone.

Mew:I'm just posting our moment on ig.