You are Safe Now

This Sunday one of our family friend's daughter gave birth to a sweet little girl after going through a rough pregnancy problems, miscarriages and the after effects for years. But Alas!! The angel couldn't make it to more than 3 days and died on Wednesday morning. This week has been a devastating one for all of us.

May god rest her soul in peace.

Mew

Gulf is still unconcious. I picked him up bridal style and walked all the way to the room and Max helped me open the door. I placed him on the bed. They left after that. I closed the door and headed to the bathroom. I was so devastasted when I looked at him. He suffered a lot today. I tried to wake him up. But he didn't respond.

I finally decided to run him a bath. Then only I can treat his bruises. I took off his shirt and placed a towel before taking off the pant. He was covered with wounds all over his body. They must have bitten him hard. My jaws clenched thinking about that. I'm gonna deal with him after gulf recovers a bit.

I washed him carefully. He was still unconcious. So I was having difficulty. But somehow I managed. But I couldn't stop myself from staring at his body though. Let's face it. He has a great body even if with all the bruises.

After I finished washing him, I dried him off and applied some medicine on the bruises. I dressed him with the clothes we left the last time. Good thing that I forgot to pick it up that day. I placed him on the bed. Then I took off my clothes and got a quick shower not to leave Gulfie alone for too long. I got dressed and lied next to him. I placed him on my chest. He stired a little. I felt relieved. I kissed his forehead. I constantly patted his back.

My baby has suffered a lot today. I don't know how he is gonna react to all these after he wakes up.

He suddenly stired and opened his eyes. He was shocked to see me. I could see a panick in his face. He pussed me away from me suddenly. Gulfie started crying loudly.

I went to soothe him.

Me: Baby everything is fine. You are safe now. You are with me now. Nobody will harm you baby. Please calm down. Please baby don't cry. Please baby I beg you. Please.

Gulf hold me tightly. He buried his face in my chest. He cried his lungs out. He hiccuped from all the crying. I couldn't stop him. I was feeling so helpless. It's all my fault. I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

Gulf: Why did they do this to me??

Me:I'm so sorry baby. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. Please baby forgive me.

Gulf: It's not your fault.

Gulf cried his heart out. When he was exhausted he slept. I was awake all night. I couldn't sleep just seeing my baby in this state. Everything happened because of me. If I hadn't reached at that moment. God knows what had happened to my baby.

Ohhh goddd!!! I can't imagine this horrible thing. We were so happy yesterday. And today this happened. I knew all the way along Josh might have been planning something. But I had never thought he would go to such extent. I mean he would have took revenge on me directly. Why did he target my poor baby. He is so devastated right now.

I don't know how much time will he take to grieve. What if he pushes me away from him?? I can't live without my baby. I can't forgive myself ever for this day. Why everything goes wrong when I try to fix the previous damage.

It felt like yesterday when the whole slap thing happened and I regretted everytime since then. And now this. Will gulf forgive me ever? Will he be with me after this? Will he break up with me??