I don't wanna let this go!!!

Mew

Looking at the mirror, I stared at my ugly reflection for a minute. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. The one  person whose admiration matters is not with me anymore. Well not physically. That day is the worst day of my life when I almost lost him.

It's been 2 months already and my baby is still in the bed with his eyes closed. First few days were horrible. I was in a denial first of all. I couldn't believe my life would crumble when everything seemed to be fine. When the doctor told me that gulf is in coma, I honestly thought it would be over within hours and my baby will be in my arms at the end of the day.

But when days passed and he didn't wake up, reality hit me hard that's when I started to lose confidence in everything. You see I'm practically living a life in hell. I stay here in gulf's room which my stepdad arranged. He shifted gulf to a private hospital where he would be taken care better.

My family told me to spend my days at some other place other than the hospital but I just can't. Knowing my baby would wake up any minute anyday, how can I leave him here all alone??

What if he gets scared to see the surrounding??

College started already a week ago. I practically go to the college from here and attend the classes then head straight to here. I spend rest of the day by talking to my baby or by singing a song to him. Sometimes I finish some of my assignments here or sometimes I just stare at my baby and cry my heart out.

He is looking so pale in the hospital bed. I finshed my classes today and right now I'm beside my baby. My parents come to feed me sometimes or my friends would come sometimes. His parents come here everyday.

Sometimes Win accompany them here but everytime he comes, it makes difficult for everyone to watch him crying. So his parents don't bring him often. His mom and dad also cry looking at their son like this but they try to control their emotions for my sake.

Don't ask about my situation. I'm a mess right now. The Mew people used to know and The Mew people see now are hell of a different person. I'm just living for gulf's sake. I don't know when but I'm waiting for him to open his eyes and look at me with the love he always gives me. I'm craving for his love. These 2 months are like hell. I only know how I'm surviving.

After freshening up, I sat beside my baby and take out the sunflower from my bag I brought today like every other day and placed it on the vase before throwing yesterday's one. Then  I opened my guitar case. I tuned it in and started my daily routine.  Everyday I sing him a song.

The weight of a simple human emotion
Weighs me down more than the tank ever did
The pain, it's determined and demanding
To ache, but I'm okay

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you
And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

You lost, a part of your existence
In the war, against yourself
Oh, the lights, they light up in lights of sadness
Telling you, it's time to go

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you
And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand for one more minute,
Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand

Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand for one more minute,
Don't give it up just yet
Stay grand