Love is Love

~~~~~~~~~Four years Later~~~~~~~~~

Mew

When the sunrays fell on my face through our window, I slowly opened my eyes. I turned to my side only to see the love of my life lying there fast asleep. He looks so fucking beautiful lying naked right next to me.

I took in his beauty with my eyes. I trailed my fingers on his lips before giving him a kiss. He stired a bit with my action. A mischievous thought crossed my mind. I slipped inside the blanket only to stop beside my favourite place in the world.

I slowly gave a kiss to the head of his  member. I take it in my mouth and slowly started to give him a blowjob. I slowly started sucking him hard. After a few more strokes he finally came inside my mouth. I swallowed it all. I heard a loud moan. When I looked at him, Gulf was looking at me with lustful eyes.

Gulf: How many times I have to remind you not to wake me up that way??

Me: I lost count. I really wanted little gulf first thing in the morning you know.

Gulf: Fuck off!!! Let me sleep. Today is my day off  so I want to sleep every second of it.

I gave his shaft a kiss. He moaned with my actions.

I licked his head and precum oozed out of it. I started stroking him without giving him a warning. After a few more strokes, He came on my hands. I licked him to clean and he was hard again.

Gulf: Don't torture me or I'll kick your balls.

Me: Says the one whose balls are in my control now.

Gulf: Don't try my patience you pervert.

Mew: And who was the pervert who jumped on me as soon as I entered the room last night???

Gulf: Shut the fuck off and let me sleep.

I started stroking his semi erect member again.

I lost count of how many times he came. But everytime I teased him with my lips or fingers, his member would be hard all over again. And I couldn't stop licking my favourite candy. He moaned heavily every now and then. Tears were started dripping from his eyes. I wiped his tears and kissed his eyes and then his forehead.

Gulf: Please. No more!!! I don't have the strength.

Before I could say anything, he was already fast asleep with all the exhaustion.

Now I can plan everything the way I wanted to. I went for a quick shower and dressed quietly. After leaving a note for Gulf that I'll be out for a while, I finally headed to the garage to get my car.

It's been four years since we started living in together. I won't say it was bed of roses all the time. Sometimes we had and still have fights. I remember vaguely when we had our first fight. We didn't talk for a whole day. It was for a stupid reason though. I saved our intimately cozy pic as my wallpaper which Mild saw accidentally and started teasing Gulf that he looked too sexy.

Now Gulf is naturally shy when it comes to his body though he has become more confident about certain things now a days basically around me. Obviously Gulf reacted to it and blamed me for it. Like how could I know Mild is peeking from behind while I was abit lost in the picture.well!!

I can't help but think How lucky I'm to have him in my life.

I couldn't stand to not talking to him and apologised until he forgave me. It's always like that. No matter who makes the mistakes or whose fault it is, I would be the one to apologize everytime. I just can't stay without him for a second. After living with him for these years I have realised something that no matter what we'll stay forever by each other's side through thick and thin.