Meeting his Family

Gulf

The past week has been too stressful. I'm constantly worried about meeting my in-laws. I mean meeting his parents. We have just started dating for god's sake gulf!!! How could you think them as your in-laws!!!!!

I can't take this stress anymore. I messaged him.

Me: What are you doing?

Mew❤: Nothing. Why? Are you alright?

Me: Can you come with me outside for a few minutes?

Mew❤: yeah.

I already left our condo and waited for him in our place. Yeah!!! Our place!!! When that day We were heading to our rooms from our date, Mew took me to a place near our dorms. It was not as crowded as the other parts of the campus. Mew just hugged me tightly there and started sniffing me.

Me: What are you doing? It's tickling. Stop it.

Mew: I don't want you to leave. Why don't you stay in my room for tonight?

Me: Have you lost your mind? Why would you say that?

Mew: It's not that what you think. I just wanna cuddle you and sleep peacefully. I missed you so much this week baby.

Me: We have to learn to live like this.

Mew pouted. Oh god he can be too adorable.

Mew: Let's move in together.

Me: What?

Mew: yeah!! I can't stay in my room. I want you by my side.

Me: Please don't rush anything. It's just the beginning. Anything can happen.

Mew: What do you think will happen? Are you planning to break up with me? Is there anyone apart from me in your life?

Me: You are insane!!!! You sometimes think impossible. How could you? Do I look like a cheater to you. I can't believe you. I'm going to my room. Bye.

I turned around and was about to leave when Mew hold me tightly from back.

Mew: I'm so sorry. I won't say it again. Please. M sorry. It's just that when you refused to move in, I got a little upset and told you something that I shouldn't have. M sorry baby. Please forgive me.

Me: Please don't say these things. It hurts. And I would never imagine to cheat you ever. I don't show you but you mean a lot to me. You have no idea how much our relationship means to me.

Mew burried his face in my neck.

Mew: I'm sorry. I know you mean it. N I won't say it ever. Please forgive me.

Me: umm.. Okk....

After making a lot of effort to convince Mew that I'm not at all angry, he finally calmed down.

Since then that is our place. We always spend some time their. It's so quiet there. We sometimes hold our hands and sometimes hug or may be sometimes just talk some things there. No matter what that place always make me feel like home. I'm getting better in expressing myself to him now. I'm becoming more confident with him day by day.

But today  I'm having cold feet. Tomorrow I'm going to meet them. I'm so nervous that I could barely eat my breakfast.

I can see Mew running towards me.

Mew: What happened love?
Are you alright?

I didn't answer him. Just went for a hug. He tightly hold me in his arms asif he knew what I was feeling from inside. He just caressed my hair in the back of my head. It soothed me.