Honesty

I replaced this cover photo with the old one for my new story. I think it fits more to the story. 🤔

Only one more chapter left before Epilogue of The shy kid.😑

Stay tuned for my new story✌

Today is my bday friends!!!!! 🙈

Gulf

It's good to be back to studies after so long. It's too good to live with your bf.
I swear I have the best boyfriend that anyone could ask for. I never thought living with him would be so good and easy. I honestly thought we would quarrel over small things as couples usually do.

But we are apparently working like a team. I noticed something about Mew that whenever I'm about to get angry,he would kiss me and say sorry evenif he don't know whose fault is it!!! I know he is so good, Right!!!?!?

And sex with him is getting kinkier now a days. Every other day I would get fucked in every nook and corner of our home. I even have difficulties walking properly in college. My friends tease me to death everytime. As much as I hate Mew in that moment, I want him to be deep inside me every single second!!!

Right now we are panting over the couch after a couple of rounds first thing in the morning. He fucked me with a blindfold. I swear I was in heaven for a second. I love to cuddle him so bad after the rounds. He never complains though.

Mew:Baby. When will you be free today??

Me: I have classes in the afternoons. I'm good after 5 in the evening. Why?? Are you planning something??

He smiled at me and nodded.

After taking showers separately as it wasn't a good idea taking it together as it ended to more rounds of animalistic sex which made me passed out last time. I sometimes wonder how he has the stamina like this!!!

After he dried me off, he dressed me in a white full sleeves and a denim. After banging on me for several rounds,he goes all mamabear while taking care of me. I love getting all his attentions honestly. After we were fully ready for good, we drove to the college. Mew wants me to learn driving incase I have to go somewhere sometimes. But I don't see why I need it when he is always around me. But he insist everytime.

So he dragged me to a learning center oneday and actually put my name on it. After classes he sometimes take me there a couple of times. I'm almost there to drive on my own.

After I was done with my classes, I wait for him in the parking lot. But today he was a bit running late. He told me he would finish his class before me though.

After what felt like hours, I could see a silhouette of my lover. Before I could run to him, I saw a girl with long hair walking with him. What angered me more that they were laughing about something without the care in the world. She didn't seem like from our college. I never saw her with Mew before.

Who the hell is she???

And why the hell is she laughing with him so hard???

I fumed with anger and when I saw Mew looking at me, I turned around without listening to him. I took the bus and went home all by myself. I was so angry that I threw all my belongings on the floor to get my calmness.

After a while I took a shower and went straight to bed. That's when I started crying for some unknown reasons. Suddenly someone pulled me into their chest and I could feel it was Mew as I burried my face into his chest more and more.

Mew: What happened love?? Are you alright??

I pulled away abruptly when I realised why I cried so much in the first place.

The Shy Kid(BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें